bareMinerals TSV 06/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, this has come round really quickly. Haven't they only just had one in July? lol!

Picture of the TSV below its got a jumbo BB Primer, ignore the picture here its wrong

Attachments

• bareminerals september tsv.jpg
    bareminerals september tsv.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 397
Oh l was really looking forward to this but its doing nothing for me. I will watch the presentation and then see what l think. I am desperate for a make up fix at the moment. Was hoping for better things.

I think there is a Foundation (hopefully Original and not Matte) and possibly the Bisque Concealer (my fave), then a blusher and mineral veil. And of course the bumper size Primer (yay!) and Lip Quickie (which I haven't tried and makes a change from a gloss), and a double ended brush.

However it is very similar to the TSV earlier in the year which had Foundation, Bisque Concealer, Mineral Veil and the True/Glee/Warmth thingy. And the Bareskin had blusher too (which I sent back as it didn't suit my skin).

The TSV this time last year had a foundation, blusher, veil, eyeshadow quad and eye pencil, and some brushes which I thought was really good (and it was in a lovely gold box!!).

This is the Christmas TSV according to SJ so obviously the last one this year!

For the person that copied this and put it on Q FB , Your welcome :mysmilie_59:

Borrrrrrrrrrrrring. I'm warming to BM again after going off it for a bit so was hoping for something a bit more exciting, but such a samey TSV again.

More mineral veil! Without doubt the most useless make up item I have ever tried.

Latest posts

Back