Bareminerals TSV 05/10/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bareMinerals 7 Piece Glamour Now Collection

QVC Price: £51.00
Today's Special Value Price: £40.86
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/bareMinerals-7-Piece-Glamour-Now-Collection.product.205177.html

This bareMinerals collection brings together seven products including their fabulous SPF foundation, a blusher, and a lipgloss. Taking the guesswork out of choosing make-up, this set provides you with all you need to enhance your natural beauty.

Products come with Limited Edition packaging in a gorgeous champagne pearl finish

Contains:

1 x Original SPF Foundation (8g) - this versatile weightless foundation looks like powder, feels like a cream, and buffs on naturally to provide adjustable sheer-to-full coverage for a flawless look.
1 x Hydrating Gold Mineral Veil Finishing Powder (1.5g) - add the ultimate finishing touch to your make-up, infusing skin with a touch of gold luminescence and a hydrating, cooling, brightening finish. Buff on to gently absorb oil and minimize the appearance of fine lines and pores.
1 x READY Eyeshadow 4.0 The Main Event (5g) - these vivid, pigment-packed eyeshadows provide a smooth, silky texture for effortless application and seamless blendability.
1 x Smoke & Define Double-Ended Kohl & Liquid Eyeliner (0.15g kohl in Deep Brown and 1ml liquid in Espresso) - the felt-tip liquid end of this dual-sided eyeliner provides an easy-to-apply rich line that defines the lash line and resists skipping and tugging, while the kohl end softly frames or instantly smokes out your eyes
1 x blush in Glamour (0.85g) - this soft and creamy cheek colour buffs on naturally for a warm pop of healthy-looking pink colour
1 x Marvellous Moxie Lipgloss in Dazzler (4.5ml) - slip on satiny-smooth, luscious vibrant colour in a melon hue for long-lasting, glistening shine. Lips look fuller and more voluptuous.
1 x Flawless Application Face Brush - the natural, soft-tapered bristles of this brush are designed to provide light-to-medium coverage

Ooh, the best way to try this range, love me some bare minerals!:mysmilie_12::mysmilie_14:

Just checked on Temptalia website and this is virtually the same kit as the glamour now kit from Christmas 2013 but with fewer items. Same eyeshadows, lip gloss, blush, eye liner. The gold veil is new but why not give us a set that is all new and not a year old copy?

Just checked on Temptalia website and this is virtually the same kit as the glamour now kit from Christmas 2013 but with fewer items. Same eyeshadows, lip gloss, blush, eye liner. The gold veil is new but why not give us a set that is all new and not a year old copy?

Yeah I've known about this set for a while. Seen American you tubers talk about it. It was last year's Christmas tsv over there and they are still getting AD sets for it! Bare minerals do it all the time change kits, remove items. For the past few years the UK BM tsv has been the previous year's USA one. Ours is missing the highlighter and mascara that came in their kit. If you want to see swatches just search YouTube 'bare minerals glamour now' lots of videos come up :)

I won't be buying though as I'm thinking of getting one of their Christmas sets that are now available. They aren't as good as last year but there is a palette called the Magic act.

Is this the Christmas Tsv for Bare Minerals? Julia was saying something about TSV's and Christmas but I missed it!

Whitesnake,on QVC's homepage it states it's the last BM tsv of 2014!

Thanks I tend to watch on TV or check on the app. I hardly ever go onto the website. I agree with Autumn, it's pretty poor for a Christmas TSV. I fancied the gold mineral veil but don't think it's going to do anything better than my Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick does. Don't think I'll bother.

Thanks I tend to watch on TV or check on the app. I hardly ever go onto the website. I agree with Autumn, it's pretty poor for a Christmas TSV. I fancied the gold mineral veil but don't think it's going to do anything better than my Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick does. Don't think I'll bother.

The golden mineral veil would probably give a similar effect to secret radiance if anyone has that.

The mini lipgloss set hot pick is actually part of bare minerals Christmas gift sets that are now available at Boots and BM website. The packaging is red & black and all the names have a circus theme. In the US, they have a set of 7 full size moxie lipglosses in the top bestselling shades. In my opinion it is better than the mini set. I haven't been able to find it for sale anywhere in the UK yet!

Perhaps I am being a tad literal or pedantic but, in the BM hour, Chloe has just claimed that this is the last chance to buy the BM tsv this year. Whilst I think she meant that this is the last tsv from BM this year, it coul have been interpreted as the 14.00 hour show is the last time the tsv is on air when, clearly, there are more shows scheduled. Trying to force people into panic buying, in an attempt to maximise sales, is not admirable or appreciated. Which tells me that QVC presenters are subject, to a degree, to targets as are we all in sales. We need to recognise that they are not just tv presenters but, simultaneously, sales people.

Perhaps I am being a tad literal or pedantic but, in the BM hour, Chloe has just claimed that this is the last chance to buy the BM tsv this year. Whilst I think she meant that this is the last tsv from BM this year, it coul have been interpreted as the 14.00 hour show is the last time the tsv is on air when, clearly, there are more shows scheduled. Trying to force people into panic buying, in an attempt to maximise sales, is not admirable or appreciated. Which tells me that QVC presenters are subject, to a degree, to targets as are we all in sales. We need to recognise that they are not just tv presenters but, simultaneously, sales people.
Louisse I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. You are not being pedantic at all, in fact I've thought this often with regards presenters I have a theory thst they spend way too much time on some items, and before you know it the item is limited or sold out, so they quickly move on.
I think they are on commission

Louisse I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. You are not being pedantic at all, in fact I've thought this often with regards presenters I have a theory thst they spend way too much time on some items, and before you know it the item is limited or sold out, so they quickly move on.
I think they are on commission

Wish I was on commission at work! :mysmilie_8:

Is it just me or has the liquid liner been bone dry on every presentation today? Hardly a good advert for the product. SJ just had to give up with the liquid end of it on the latest presentation and use the other end. It was the same earlier on, she was taking off more than she was applying.

Is it just me or has the liquid liner been bone dry on every presentation today? Hardly a good advert for the product. SJ just had to give up with the liquid end of it on the latest presentation and use the other end. It was the same earlier on, she was taking off more than she was applying.
I thought exactly the same thing. Chloe was going on about it being subtle - no - just dried up and patchy!

Yes I thought exactly the same. Hardly any came out and then they tried to hide the fact by saying it wasn't a heavy liquid eyeliner like others on the market or words to that effect, SJ looked rather embarrassed when se was using it. I look forward to reading the reviews about this product. I bet they won't be good.

Still in process! Why??
Two other TSVs I ordered recently were here by this time. Thought Q were getting better with TSV deliveries but seems not.

Used the liquid eyeliner today and had an instant reaction to it! Looked like I had used a red felt tip on my eyelids! Never had a reaction like that before. My eyelids are so red and sore. Anyone else had a problem?

Latest posts

Back