bareMinerals Refillable Buffing Brush.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Choppysocks

Real Horrorshow
Anyone know if this is any good? I though it could be useful to carry around in my bag? Although I wish Smashbox did one, as I really love their brushes.

bareMinerals Refillable Buffing Brush.
QVC Price£16.50
Item Number 228392
AvailabilityIn stock UK P&P£2.95. Overall Rating no ratings

Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product: .
.Touch up your look quickly and easily wherever you go with this ingenious refillable buffing brush from bareMinerals. Simply fill the brush with any of your favourite bareMinerals products such as foundation or all-over face colours, and its simple two-click application allows you to completely control the flow of make-up through the applicator. The brush head is detachable allowing you to wash the soft bristles and keep them clean.

I've never been able to visualise how the powder will reach the tip of the bristles - it sounds handy, but...

clemenzina

I had a similar models prefer one a long time ago, and that did dispense to the end of the brushes, but it wasn't refillable alas.

Me too and I've still got it somewhere
sofa.gif

....... maybe it's time I threw it away! :blush:

I've got this and use it for my Mineral Veil I just gave it a little shake to get the product on to the bristles and its fab its really easy to refill too and you can take the brush off the top to clean it.

:wave2: Is this the answer to my :whew2: swirl, tap, loose a load down the sink ? :clapping:

:up2:

Do you think you could mix the foundation and a radiance in this brush?
I don't have time to do the full routine normally, but if you can mix them, this brush sounds great for make-up on the run.

Last edited:
I use the bareMinerals sunscreen that comes in a similar dispenser - I think it's great but some people have had trouble with it judging by the reviews on QVC

I think Just Beauty Direct have a refillable brush, that might be worth checking out as well.

Do you think you could mix the foundation and a radiance in this brush?
I don't have time to do the full routine normally, but if you can mix them, this brush sounds great for make-up on the run.

I was thinking of mixing radiance and foundation too, seems a great idea.

Thanks for all your answers, I'll check out Janes site. I might just go for the brush though, if all else fails with the dispensing I can use the 30 day MBG.

Jayne was having a refillable ultimate brush produced but I am not sure when it's due. I remember her raving over the prototype.

Latest posts

Back