BareMinerals launch a Liquid Foundation!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So who placed an order then????

The comparing to celebs is so boring. I was surprised at the shade they picked for AY as she is always saying she is milk bottle pale.

She's nowhere near as pale as she makes out, it drives me nuts how she bangs on about it, she isn't even the lightest shade in most foundations. It's like she has to find something to make herself so unique and special. I remember her saying once "yes, there are people out there paler than me, believe it or not!"
Ummmmm yes, I believe it, I am! And so are loads of other Caucasians!

Total anti-climax! After building up the hype it felt like they had run out of time and were just squeezing this in at the end of the show.

Chloe,"I put it on with my fingers.":mysmilie_8:

So much for pushing the special brush.:mysmilie_17:

I noticed that too. I suppose people who didn't want to buy both the product and brush might be persuaded to try it but people who would have bought the foundation and the brush might buy only the foundation. She did back track and say it would be better applied with the brush.

I think this totally goes against what BM are really about, but I couldn't help myself and bought some of the BareSkin just to see what all the fuss is about. I watched videos first on YouTube and thought, yeah, I'll give it go, I can send it back. Thought it pretty stupid to bring a new foundation to the UK and on Q to be on advanced orders and not actually dispatched until the 28th. Now when you click on a shade, it doesn't come with that " available on advanced orders" so I looked at my delivery status, and it's been processing for 3 days now. For one minute I thought they had come in early ! Does this mean they are in early or are Q just faffing about ?

Am tempted but would rather see views on here first! The ones I have read either love it or hate it!

Mine's been shipped. Despite mixed reviews I'm really excited to try it, it sounds like exactly what I've been looking for.

well I bought mine off strawberrynet.com cost £21.37 (inc delivery) .... -it arrived this morning ( about 3 weeks to come - I had a £12 customs charge - which strawberrynet have already refunded) .

The colour match is really good (I went for latte - would usually use tan this time of year) and the coverage is very good (I used the Doll10 foundation brush).
My first opinion is I should have used a primer first ... seems to be sitting in the fine lines (I'm 46) but here is a really nice glow/airbrushed finish.

so at the moment very very happy with it.

Will try it after primer and report back .

OOH also meant to mention .... strawberrynet also gives you free samples .... I got a FULL SIZED stila tinted moisturiser !!!!

Mine came this morning. Never known RM to deliver so quickly lol. First impression is good. My colour is bare natural. I used my precision ready face brush, which works well. Started with two drops, but need four for whole face. The bm correcting concealer works so much better with this foundation too. Overall, I think I'm going to like this, but would like to use for a few more days before I give it a total thumbs up ��

I was hoping to test this foundation but it wasn't available in Sephora in Canada last week; I could have asked, I suppose, but the menfolk were getting restless and I was very unlikely to buy it. I had a nightmare because Vancouver baggage handling lost the case with all my make up and skin care in it. I spent nearly $300 in Sephora (which was fab if only circumstances had been difference). The SA was very attentive, as you might imagine, and applied all the products so I was sure they'd suit. They have a gizmo along the lines of the No7 colour matching thingy and of all the brands they sold their own brand "10 hour wear" liquid foundation was the best and it's been a joy to use for the past week.

Oh Akimbo, I hope they find your case on the way back.

I have heard about the Sephora gizmo, its suppose to work on all the foundation brands they sell.

I haven't bought from Strawberrynet in years. I found stuff was more expensive than buying in the high street here. Thought they were having a joke with UK sterling prices. What I did was go to the US dollars prices and you got better deals.

I like BM makeup but at the moment am trying to find a very lightweight foundation but I never buy from Q or internet in general as I like to try the colour as I find many are too sallow on me so go for a pink (they seem to call it cool) tone.Estee Lauder & YSL have given me small sample bottles to try at home.I bought (from Q) some time ago a BM Ready all over face colour in Elation'Its a light pink powder you can dust all over, gets rid of my sallow worries but I asked in a store if they had it & they don't stock & doesn't seem to be on Q anymore.

Latest posts

Back