Bare Minerals ready foundation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

mrs-chickenfarmer

Guest Shopper
Does anyone here use the BM ready foundation? I've looked at the reviews on the website but it seems you either love it or hate it so I can't decide whether or not to try it as it's on free p&p and easy pay. I love the Laura Geller foundation - is the BM as good at this?

TIA

Yes, I love it. :) I am a 'fairly light' in the loose foundation and a 170 in the ready. I'd recommend getting colour matched as the product on your skin is a LOT lighter than it appears in the container... I have the Laura Geller in the lightest shade (it came in a TSV last year) but it brings me out in spots - probably because of the talc in it...

It's very good, gives full coverage but as the other poster said it does come up very light. I'm Light in the winter on the loose foundation so I went for 170 in the ready and it made me look deathly pale so I've gone up to 250.

I was colour matched too. I love it. I find less is more. The coverage is fantastic and I love the portability! I also purchased the precision travel brush.

I agree with these comments, the light makes me deathly pale and it is a HEAVY make up, the loose powder is much lighter in texture and looks more natural. might go back to the solid in the winter. not good for wrinkly skins like mine!

Thanks all, I think I'll go and get properly matched for the colour at my local BM counter before purchasing from QVC to make sure I get the right shade. :)

Once I had been colour matched I purchased elsewhere. I knew the colour was right so there was no need to trial the product with Q. It was cheaper and free p&p with the foundation and the brush! Must admit I like the loose when I have the time as I think it provides more radiance. I genuinely found that I needed to apply less as I am not really a full coverage girl!

I tried this and it was horrible! The colours are way darker than the equivalent in the loose foundation
so if you do get it make sure you get matched. The texture felt horrible, didn't go on evenly and looked patchy and dry. I chucked it before I even finished the sample I got. Have a look on gossmakeupartist on youtube, he recently voted it Worst Foundation Ever!! ; )

I'm in Florida and got given a deluxe sample in Medium Tan @ Sephora
I was so impressed Ive ordered from the Bay
When Im tanned I usually use a tinted moisturiser but this was way better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back