Bare Escentuals TSV 27/11/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can anyone lift the contents from her FB page/ anyone read Hello Magazine? If I don't get this one I can get OPI. Not that I need either. I checked my unopened nail polishes last night and I have 20! Shameful.

From hello mag

Less than £40 (worth over £100)

7 piece grand collection

bare minerals emotion matte eyecolour... Purple shade
prime time timer shadow in cameo pink (tube)
foundation original
blush - tickled pink
flawless def mascara
hydrating lip tint in juicy - looks quite bright!
Round the clock waterproof eyeliner in midnight
long handled face brush
long handle tapered shadow brush

Comes in gorgeous hatbox shaped like giant foundation pot!

TSV is £39.96 + £4.95 p&p:

1 x Original SPF15 Foundation (2g) available in Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Tan, Medium Dark - award-winning 100% pure mineral foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk for flawless coverage with natural luminosity

1 x Tickled Blush - Ripe Watermelon (0.85g) - creamy blush adds a cheerful, radiant glow to your complexion in a ripe watermelon shade

1 x Emotion Matte Eye Colour - Dark Amethyst (0.57g) - provides a gorgeous matte base for dramatic definition that's beautiful alone or layered with other eyeshadows

1 x Prime Time Primer Shadow in Cameo Pink (3ml) - waterproof primer shadow provides an intense pop of pink coral in a lightweight texture. Wear alone or layered with an eyeshadow for endless gorgeous possibilities

1 x Waterproof Eyeliner in Midnight - Blackout (1.27g) - formulated to glide on effortlessly, this waterproof eye pencil delivers rich, creamy colour that won't smudge all day and all night

1 x Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara - Black (10ml) - new mascara delivers maximum curl for dramatically longer-looking lashes with extra body and definition

1 x Hydrating Lip Tint in Juicy - Vivid Berry (5.5ml) - long-wearing lip tint allows you to build your colour for vivid berry stained lips with a dewy glow

1 x Long Handle Face Brush - the natural, soft-tapered bristles of this brush are designed to provide light-to-medium coverage for easy, professional-looking application of your foundation and blush

1 x Long Handle Tapered Shadow - this versatile brush doubles as both a contour eye colour brush and eyeliner brush. It perfectly applies colour to small areas like the lid, or use the tip to expertly buff liner shadow along the lash line

I can't believe we only get a small foundation. The xmas collection last year had just as many make-up items and a full 8g foundation. This one is a quarter of the full size. Pity, I was looking forward to this.

AY launching tsv and what's the betting she constantly says "full size foundation" like she did with the "full size" 2g mineral veil that was in the last TSV.

Apparently the tsv is going to be on EP according to SJ. Not interested in this.

I have had an email from QVC telling me I can advance order it at £39.96 on 3 easy pays.

Very disappointing that it's such a tiny foundation. Not at all sure about this now.
Don't much like the idea of "an intense pop of of pink coral" on the eyelids either, just getting over a stinking cold that gave me that without trying!
Lipgloss sounds a bit lurid too.

Well, my horrendous BE addiction has finally led to my first post :hi:

I just watched SJ's YouTube demos and decided I must own it, regardless of piddly foundation sizing!

Any chance of sharing that advanced order link, please Fredab :cheeky:

Well, my horrendous BE addiction has finally led to my first post :hi:

I just watched SJ's YouTube demos and decided I must own it, regardless of piddly foundation sizing!

Any chance of sharing that advanced order link, please Fredab :cheeky:

Search for item number 224028 and it should come up? Sorry i cant do a link!

I won't be going for this one. Pink is not my best colour, especially vibrant shades. And 2g foundation is not worth investing in.

There are SO MANY dupes (copies) of BE on Ebay I dont mean illegal copies. I mean independent 'creators' who make mineral powder and list identical ingredients to BE. I was sick to death of paying BE prices, but felt I was stuck, as my skin was soooo sensitive. I found a few sellers who sell ONLY identical ingredients to BE which are:

Titanium Dioxide
Zinc Oxide
Bismuth Oxychloride
Mica

look at their ingredients. Warning however, SOME use clay or talc fillers so make sure the seller lists all the ingredients. A price difference example is amazing 2g concealer with BE about £16 6g concealer on ebay £6 ish

have a peek. Order a sample from ebay seller if you just want to test. I cannot disclose here the best sellers, but if interested msg me I will provide ebay 'shop'

Bare Escentuals 7 Piece The Grand Collection with Brushes
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
QVC Price £48.50
Item Number 224028
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £13.32 plus P&P

Bare Escentuals Grand Collection. This seven-piece collection showcases four new make-up must-haves, including a hydrating lip tint, waterproof eyeliner and mascara, plus the award-winning Original SPF Foundation in a choice of eight different shades. Perfect your party look with Bare Escentuals.

Contains:
1 x Original SPF15 Foundation (2g) available in Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Tan, Medium Dark - award-winning 100% pure mineral foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk for flawless coverage with natural luminosity
1 x Tickled Blush - Ripe Watermelon (0.85g) - creamy blush adds a cheerful, radiant glow to your complexion in a ripe watermelon shade
1 x Emotion Matte Eye Colour - Dark Amethyst (0.57g) - provides a gorgeous matte base for dramatic definition that's beautiful alone or layered with other eyeshadows
1 x Prime Time Primer Shadow in Cameo Pink (3ml) - waterproof primer shadow provides an intense pop of pink coral in a lightweight texture. Wear alone or layered with an eyeshadow for endless gorgeous possibilities
1 x Waterproof Eyeliner in Midnight - Blackout (1.27g) - formulated to glide on effortlessly, this waterproof eye pencil delivers rich, creamy colour that won't smudge all day and all night
1 x Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara - Black (10ml) - new mascara delivers maximum curl for dramatically longer-looking lashes with extra body and definition
1 x Hydrating Lip Tint in Juicy - Vivid Berry (5.5ml) - long-wearing lip tint allows you to build your colour for vivid berry stained lips with a dewy glow
1 x Long Handle Face Brush - the natural, soft-tapered bristles of this brush are designed to provide light-to-medium coverage for easy, professional-looking application of your foundation and blush
1 x Long Handle Tapered Shadow Brush - this versatile brush doubles as both a contour eye colour brush and eyeliner brush. It perfectly applies colour to small areas like the lid, or use the tip to expertly buff liner shadow along the lash line

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.22402

Purple, pink, berry?? Not for me that's for sure. Not very 'on trend' natural is it, except maybe if you've been on the shandys the previous night :mysmilie_3:

Last edited:
Is it me or are some of these kits expensive? That gold box £70 and no easypay. Not even full sizes. I know people are complaining on Facebook about no easypay on this collection.

So is anyone going for this or not?
I was definitely not having it till I saw it and now I think it looks quite nice...... :confused:

I have ordered 2 one for me and one for my daughter for Christmas. I have found lately that I have gravitated back to BE for daytime and I do like thier eyeshadows. Still prefer Bobbi Brown foundation really but have been using BE for work

I see BE have brought out a pressed eyeshadow compact after years of preaching that loose is best. Another U turn is the introduction by smashbox of pencil eyeliners and brow pencil after claiming that the original brow tech and cream "touchwigglesmudge" eyeliners were superior to any pencil on the market. Ok so they can still claim their versions are better or that they're offering the customer a choice but it smacks of hypocrisy to me.

Meanwhile, back to the TSV, check out the Medium Tan model photo for the foundation shade selector, she has a scary Chucky smile and ventriloquist-dummy chin! Quite terrifying!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back