Bare Escentuals TSV 1st Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite fancy the mineral veil, as I have not tried that yet...

I don't need any more foundation - I bought the Boots No 7 one and the mineral blush yesterday (so I could get the free gift lol...) and it's the most natural mineral foundation I have ever tried! It gives my skin a bloom, without looking too shiney or metallic, as the BE one does.

So, I will probs go for the TSV!

I'll be interested to see the blusher because I think that the BE Glee is the best blusher I have ever used. I wonder how the one in the TSV will compare.

I'll be interested to see the blusher because I think that the BE Glee is the best blusher I have ever used. I wonder how the one in the TSV will compare.

Do you think? I thought Glee and it was OK but certainly not worth the price.

Plus on my fair skin I literally need the tiniest bit, the pot will take a FOREVER to go down.

Can't say I'll re-purchase or but another blusher from BE.

Bare Escentuals 5 Piece bareCrystals Collection with 2 Brushes
Today's Special Value Price £34.92
QVC Price £42.00
Item Number 226774
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Create an array of looks with this make-up collection from Bare Escentuals. Apply the all-over face colour Bare Radiance (2g) for a natural glow and add vibrancy to your eye make-up with two new shadows; golden Rock Crystal or khaki Glided Quartz (0.57g). They're infused with quartz crystals creating depth of colour. Complete your look with the best-selling, translucent Mineral Veil (3g) and a slick of Buxom Lip Polish (chocolate rose) for full-on colour. You'll also receive a face and shadow brush all housed in a vanity box with a mirror and drawer.
option

I'm not impresed this isn't the full kit. It's normal mineral veil instead of the featherlight one. There's no blush, no liner shadow, and only two brushes. Added to that they're not even the crystal brushes. So I'm a bit disappointed, won't be buying this today.

not impressed to expensive for my purse and not used last set eye shadows yet from tsv or the gold powder, plus takes forever to be delivered these days

I have ordered it as a treat to myself for working 14 days without a day off - the overtime will pay for it!

Do you think? I thought Glee and it was OK but certainly not worth the price.

Plus on my fair skin I literally need the tiniest bit, the pot will take a FOREVER to go down.

Can't say I'll re-purchase or but another blusher from BE.

I use the tiniest amount possible too and like the fact that it will last for years. I just really like it because it looks so natural.

Latest posts

Back