Bare Escentuals Good Lord !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sue54

Guest Shopper
Not meaning to sound nasty & I know she can't help it but if I had been watching the Bare Escentuals hour this afternoon for the first time I would have been put right off by one of the guest presenters.

Where is it in any way sensible to allow someone to stand there spouting forth about beauty products with huge moles all over her face ? Her skin was pretty poor for a BE rep anyway.

Surely it would have been far more sensible to have made her stand with the left side of her face to the camera to have at least attempted to disguise it a bit. Andrew Bagley always makes sure he is right side to camera as he has a large scar on his face on the left side. hes still quite yum though IMO.

Last edited:
Wow.......... that's a bit harsh isn't it! So she shouldn't be selling cosmetics because she has moles??

As you obviously have perfect flawless skin, maybe you can share your secret?

It is slightly distracting and the position gives the look of a bogey, but I suppose it's her choice to have it removed or not.

Personally I have a couple of raised moles on my body which I'm going to have removed when I see my dermatologist in November; they don't look too bad but they catch on clothing etc. If I had one on my face or neck it'd have to go or I'd be tempted to fiddle with it and applying make up or moisturising/cleansing etc it must get caught all the time.

I'm ashamed to say I'm as bad as the next person for staring at moles etc no matter how hard I try not to. I'm sorry :confused:

Jude xx

AGAIN LILYLURKNOMORE YOU ATTACK ME FOR MAKING AN OPINION !!!!

I am pretty sick of you love & am now going to the moderator. Why don't you wind your neck// Or ar you so sad that you have to bitch at me all the time !!!

AGAIN LILYLURKNOMORE YOU ATTACK ME FOR MAKING AN OPINION !!!!

I am pretty sick of you love & am now going to the moderator. Why don't you wind your neck// Or ar you so sad that you have to bitch at me all the time !!!

You can leave your opinion, but I can't leave mine? You're the one making nasty comments, not me.

oh dear I have a mole on my jaw. I obviously should never go outside the house anymore unless I disgust people.
Getting it removed would leave a cm scar on my face and as I tend to get keloid scars its not an option.

I did make it clear that I wqas not trying to be nasty.

Its a lot less than some of the nasty things that are said about AY , JF & Craig by people on here some of it which has likely reduced those two women to tears.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have several moles on my face, and one of them is rather hairy, unfortunately :(

However, I do think the OP has a bit of a point, unfortunate tho it is.

I suspect if there was a 20-stone woman advertising diet products, some people would comment.

Cheers,
Karen

I did make it clear that I wqas not trying to be nasty.

Its a lot less than some of the nasty things that are said about AY , JF & Craig

But hang on a minute Sue, you did say you didn't mean to be nasty but in my opinion (and obviously people have agreed with me in the past from the thumbs up thanks I've received to my comments), your opinion can come across as being a bit harsh, as I said above.

For instance...

Where is it in any way sensible to allow someone to stand there spouting forth about beauty products with huge moles all over her face ? Her skin was pretty poor for a BE rep anyway.

Surely it would have been far more sensible to have made her stand with the left side of her face to the camera to have at least attempted to disguise it a bit.

So from those comments, she shouldn't be on telly or should be hiding her face? Why? She can't help it, what about people with birthmarks, scars, acne etc, should they hide away incase they revolt you?

And the thing is Sue, you're allowed to have your opinion, but when people disagree with you, you throw a strop, like last time when you unsubscribed because I disagreed with your harsh comments. Don't take it personally, I'm not attacking you, I never have, I just disagree with you sometimes. People have differing opinions, people disagree with me too and I wouldn't want it any other way, we all have our own opinions, that's life.

Why is it OK for you to give it out, if you can't take it back? Not that I've ever said anything nasty, bitchy or spiteful to you. Just my opinion.

Hi,

I have several moles on my face, and one of them is rather hairy, unfortunately :(

However, I do think the OP has a bit of a point, unfortunate tho it is.

I suspect if there was a 20-stone woman advertising diet products, some people would comment.

Cheers,
Karen

Tho from this and the OP the implication is that someone with a mole should not be associated with beauty products. Does this mean that someone with moles can't be beautiful?

Tho from this and the OP the implication is that someone with a mole should not be associated with beauty products. Does this mean that someone with moles can't be beautiful?

Someone needs to have a word with Cindy Crawford then

I do seem to have stirred a hornets nest here. Sorry if I have offended but it is MY opinion. Is that so wrong ?

You may not have meant to be nasty Sue, but it certainly comes across as nasty in my opinion. But sure it's your absolute right to say what you like here, just as it's mine and anyone else's to disagree with you.

I do seem to have stirred a hornets nest here. Sorry if I have offended but it is MY opinion. Is that so wrong ?

You're entitled to it, but when people disagree with you, you don't have to fly off the deep end.

As in.....

Actually that's pretty offensive, maybe it should be me getting in touch with the moderator.

getting rid of moles

Anyone interested to get rid of moles with no scarring I highly recommend this:http://www.amoils.com/mole-removal.html.

My friend recommended this company to me when out of the blue an ugly wart made an appearance on mu finger. My friend healed her warts with the 'heal warts' formula successfully and I also healed mine in about two months max. The wart just vanished over time. It has been two years since and the wart hasn't reappeared back (it wouldn't dare as it knows I've got a bit left in my bottle, he,he,he).

All you do is you dab a drop of the the essential oil on the affected area 2-3 times a day and on the soles of your feet (for most formulas). That is all! The trick is not to skip an application and just wait for the trouble to disappear, no pain, no scars.

I haven't tried the 'heal mole' formula as I have no moles on my body/face, but I have also used the 'heal eczema' oil for my daughter's mild eczema. Her eczema disappeared in about 5-6 weeks, slowly reducing in size and healing. The oils are not that expensive, they ship very fast and the best thing is they offer 60 days money back guarantee (if you don't see any results). I couldn't recommend them highly enough:heart:(and no I don't work for them, either:nod:).

Is it because she can't help having a mole on her face that this has caused offence?

Personally I find her voice more annoying and I know I'm not alone, as others have mentioned it in other threads. She can't really help her voice either, but it's interesting that criticism of a voice is less offensive than criticism of a mole.

I'm always sorry to see a forum member leave, whatever the reason. I never feel heated enough about shopping television to vehemently attack or defend TV presenters or guests. I do like a bit of controversy though, but not if it impacts on someone here.

Jude xx

Anyone interested to get rid of moles with no scarring I highly recommend this:http://www.amoils.com/mole-removal.html.

My friend recommended this company to me when out of the blue an ugly wart made an appearance on mu finger. My friend healed her warts with the 'heal warts' formula successfully and I also healed mine in about two months max. The wart just vanished over time. It has been two years since and the wart hasn't reappeared back (it wouldn't dare as it knows I've got a bit left in my bottle, he,he,he).

All you do is you dab a drop of the the essential oil on the affected area 2-3 times a day and on the soles of your feet (for most formulas). That is all! The trick is not to skip an application and just wait for the trouble to disappear, no pain, no scars.

I haven't tried the 'heal mole' formula as I have no moles on my body/face, but I have also used the 'heal eczema' oil for my daughter's mild eczema. Her eczema disappeared in about 5-6 weeks, slowly reducing in size and healing. The oils are not that expensive, they ship very fast and the best thing is they offer 60 days money back guarantee (if you don't see any results). I couldn't recommend them highly enough:heart:(and no I don't work for them, either:nod:).

OOh i am going to try this!!

Actually over the years moles have been seen as a sign of beauty, a couple of centuries ago women would paint on false moles if they didnt have any. In the 50's again people would paint on moles to emulate movie stars like Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back