Barbara Easton jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just watched the 3pm show and really enjoyed it. Nice necklaces at a decent (not cheap) price. The 2 ladies were relaxed and not OTT or hyper like so many guests are. The presenter was Jill Franks who I quite like anyway.

Still didn't buy anything - I'm going to the craft show at Excel tomorrow which usually proves to be an expensive outing, so I need to save my pennies .

Linda :mysmilie_348:

Agreed-it was a lovely show. I missed out on one item that I loved, but it will be back. No manic hyper guests-what a refreshing change.

its funny what we see.

i saw 2 ladies sniggering that anyone would buy the worst jewellery ever to be seen anywhere that looked cheap and extremly nasty.

huge bits of malformed plastic on base metals with bits of rope and snakeskin lookalikey plastic thread.

i was sniggering that you can sell anything on qvc at any price!:mysmilie_73:

its funny what we see.

i saw 2 ladies sniggering that anyone would buy the worst jewellery ever to be seen anywhere that looked cheap and extremly nasty.

huge bits of malformed plastic on base metals with bits of rope and snakeskin lookalikey plastic thread.

i was sniggering that you can sell anything on qvc at any price!:mysmilie_73:

I'm with you on this Boffy. I thought it looked cheap and the bracelets looked like something you would get in a Christmas cracker. I wouldn't have paid more than £2.00 for one let alone £25.00 or more.
Everone is different though. I like Lola Rose but some people think that looks cheap too.

I'm with you on this Boffy. I thought it looked cheap and the bracelets looked like something you would get in a Christmas cracker. I wouldn't have paid more than £2.00 for one let alone £25.00 or more.

Everone is different though. I like Lola Rose but some people think that looks cheap too.

love lola rose but buy it from many places at a good discount. makes even a cheap primark dress look amazing!

horses for courses loveheart :mysmilie_697:

Latest posts

Back