Ballantyne - Terrible

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now you see, I don't fancy Julian, but do think he has a fab personality and a great sense of humour, but, as you know, Liam is the only men for me, and I would never stray from his side. Well, not for long, anyway...

Last edited:
Obviously we're both ladeez of impeccable taste. :flower: He could get me pissed on a few bottles of his Pinot Grigio and have his wicked way with me any day. :SUE: :pPC:

I wouldn't even need the Pinot Grigio, but it would help if he could get hold of some of me meds for me...

I also like Julian he appears genuine and as said before, he is not up his own ar$e

Just an aside does anyone else think it strange that when it comes to *ahem* female references he only refers to his family :?::thinking2:

I also like Julian he appears genuine and as said before, he is not up his own ar$e

Just an aside does anyone else think it strange that when it comes to *ahem* female references he only refers to his family :?::thinking2:

No odder than Charlie, who when discussing bags, cosmetics etc. nearly always refers to his sister - does his 'partner' not use bags or skincare then?

I like Julian but we are not talking brain surgeon are we? (lovely as he is )
I think he comes across as quite a genuine chap and to be honest is far more likeable than many of the presenters on QVC who are so full of themselves

Ooops, silly me! Wishful thinking in trying to clone the man. Plus no sleep for several nights...But mainly trying to clone my love god. Woof!

I love Julian. He is natural and pleasant. He has no celebrity status ideas about himself. I could quite happily watch him present anything.

And yet another Julian fan here. He is a lovely presenter, just a down to earth, normal person and I don't mind him going on about his relatives at all. Can't stand Jill Franks, not overkeen on Charlie, and Alison Young does my head in.

Obviously we're both ladeez of impeccable taste. :flower: He could get me pissed on a few bottles of his Pinot Grigio and have his wicked way with me any day. :SUE: :pPC:

'Kins couldn you really do "it" with someone with a pencil moustache?

im disappointed!

I was wondering too. Does he have a family of his own (apart from his mother, sisters etc)?

Latest posts

Back