back magic TSV arrived!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
:GOODMORNING2:
OMG, this has to be a first.
I ordered the back magic plate saturday early morning, during the first TSV airing, and it arrived this morning, that is a first for me....
I will try it later tonight, if you don't hear back from me, I probaly will still be lying on the floor unable to get up....

Last edited:
Brilliant news Tia. I'm finding that delivery times have been getting a bit quicker.

Happy stretching! :)

We ordered this too your delivery was well quick,hope you get on ok with it

Back Magic

Hi

I ordered this on Saturday morning too - just turned on to see what was on and got completely sucked in. I wonder if it will work? Or will it be confined to the corner of my bedroom where all my "health and fitness" purchases lie gathering dust!!!

Will let you know.

:D

Mine also arrived this morning despite having been sent by 2nd class Royal Mail post and ordered at midnight in the TSV launch show. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived, though it is very light. I have tried it out. It's very easy to assemble and felt quite relaxing although the arch is very hard against your back.

Mine also arrived this morning despite having been sent by 2nd class Royal Mail post and ordered at midnight in the TSV launch show. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived, though it is very light. I have tried it out. It's very easy to assemble and felt quite relaxing although the arch is very hard against your back.

I was suckered into this as I get terrible pains in my upper back due to being hunched over a computer all day. Mine hasn't arrived yet but am looking forward to trying it. Nice to know it feels relaxing, even if it's hard. Wonder if you could drap a towel or blanket over it to 'soften' it up?

I'm sure you could lay something over it to pad it out a bit or wear a really thick jumper :D

Mine has not arrived but I have recieved a top I ordered in the middle of last week.

Latest posts

Back