Babyliss TSV 3.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Babyliss TSV 4.jpg
    Babyliss TSV 4.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Babyliss TSV 5.jpg
    Babyliss TSV 5.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 59
Actually on that site the one word missing is 'rotating'. Lots of info about ceramic brush, drying and other tech details, but not one word about rotation. Magnifying the picture there appears to be a press button on either side, so I live in hope. Odd that it doesn't say though.

Actually on that site the one word missing is 'rotating'. Lots of info about ceramic brush, drying and other tech details, but not one word about rotation. Magnifying the picture there appears to be a press button on either side, so I live in hope. Odd that it doesn't say though.
"
  • Multi-directional brush with 2 rotation speeds for total styling control.
  • Soft polishing bristles for ultimate smoothness.
  • 50mm ceramic barrel.
  • 3 temperature settings.
  • 2 speed settings.
  • Ionic conditioning.
  • Optimum temperature control.
  • Cool shot.
  • Suitable for wet hair.
  • Boar hair and nylon bristles.
  • 700 watts.
  • Cord length 2.5m.
  • Swivel cord.
  • Includes Brush protective shield.
  • Removable filter."

OK thanks for that. Multi directional is clearly rotating, but this is what I read on the site via your link............ so you can see I was confused - nothing about rotation.

FEATURES​

• 1000W for quick drying
  • Large oval 96mm x 55mm ceramic brush
  • Drying nozzle
  • Straightening brush
  • Soft Smoothing brush
  • Advanced Plasma Technology with dual ionic system
  • Ionics indicator light
  • 2 heats plus cool setting
  • 2.5m swivel cord
  • 2 year guarantee

Babyliss Hydro Fusion 4 in 1 Hairdryer Brush
Item Number: 730474
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £3.95

Using Advanced Plasma Technology to help eliminate frizz as you dry and style, the Babyliss Hydro-Fusion Dryer Brush is the ultimate tool to transform your locks. With four interchangeable attachments to help dry, smooth, straighten and add volume and shape, this is your one-stop-shop for a variety of eye-catching looks - without having to set foot in a salon!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Babyliss Hydro Fusion 4-in-1 Hairdryer Brush directly from Babyliss you'd pay £80. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £54.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £21.07.

The latest technology - aspects of modern living like air conditioning, contact with man-made fibres and air pollution can contribute towards a build-up of static electricity in your hair, causing the surface of the cuticle to become rough, creating a dull appearance. This Babyliss styler is designed to help smooth the cuticle, resulting in hair that's shiny and flyaway-free.

All about the attachments - the soft smoothing brush attachment creates a sleek, wavy look, while the large oval ceramic brush attachment is perfect for creating glamorous volume and shape. For that classic blow dry go for the drying nozzle, and for a poker-straight look, it's all about the straightening brush attachment.

• 1000W hot air styling
  • Ionic indicator light
  • Two heat settings plus one cool shot setting
  • Two rotation speeds for full style control
  • 2.5m swivel cord
What’s in the box?

• 1 x tool handle - motor sits within this device
  • 1 x drying nozzle attachment - to dry wet hair
  • 1 x large oval ceramic brush attachment - creates volume at the roots while keeping hair looking and feeling smooth
  • 1 x straightening brush attachment - the bristles are tightly packed, so as the hair passes it helps straighten while delivering the plasma technology
  • 1 x soft smoothing brush attachment - to be used as a brush to create a smooth style that can be turned under

I have just watched the prerecorded presentation and the brush does not rotate. Beverly went through fixing and removing the attachments (the buttons on the side), the slider on/off heat control and there are no other controls.

I really liked the ease of use so I have just ordered this.

I have just watched the prerecorded presentation and the brush does not rotate. Beverly went through fixing and removing the attachments (the buttons on the side), the slider on/off heat control and there are no other controls.

I really liked the ease of use so I have just ordered this.
I’ve also ordered. I have the rotating version but I get my hair tangled in it. My hair is just past shoulder length with some layers but I have alot of hair which does take ages to dry with the rotating brush. On the demo they said it dries hair very fast, which is a bonus. I also struggle with a trapped nerve in my neck so find using a hairdryer and a separate brush quite difficult. I’m really hoping this will be easy for me to use. 😁

Latest posts

Back