Babyliss pro 230 radiance straightner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
hi guys,

any of you out there tried these straightners yet?

i am on the look out for some new ones and qvc are selling these for £45.60, in argos and boots they are approx £100.

can anyone recommend them or not?

please help. . . :hi:

hi guys,

any of you out there tried these straightners yet?

i am on the look out for some new ones and qvc are selling these for £45.60, in argos and boots they are approx £100.

can anyone recommend them or not?

please help. . . :hi:

Sorry, I haven't tried the Babyliss ones (although I rate them as a brand). However, I've happened across them in my ongoing quest to find the perfect straightner and know a lot of people think they're as good, if not better than GHDs.

I don't know if this helps at all? http://www.salonlines.co.uk/advice/...eners-which-are-the-best-hair-straighteners./

I quite like the sound of the Kodo ones myself. They are on Amazon too, but Salonlines.co.uk were fine when I ordered a hairdryer from them recently. I think they supply a lot of hairdressers and trade customers.

Good luck with the decision - it's a tough one! I guess at least with QVC you could return them if you didn't rate them - don't think anyone else offers that kind of policy with items of this type.

I have these and they are good but haven't tried ghd's to compare, I got mine for £50 in boots last year they were on offer for half price, also go 10 quid of points, my hair is quite thick and coloured and just past shoulder length and they do my hair ok, I use them everyday. hth

i have these the pink ones for breast cancer care with the storage box..i have afro hair and it straightens my hair perfectly....i usethe swarzkopf spray really good stuff.

Good post. I just bought the Babyliss pro 230 radiance straighteners from QVC, and was actually gonna make a thread on it.

The lady who was presenting these was saying that they have an ionic steam system, and an in-built 'comb' (fins) that grooms the hair while you straighten, so that you don't have to do it yourself. As a result, you get super shiny hair without the fuss of pfaffing about with a comb.

These ones also have an adjustable temp setting, like the pro 230 elegance ones.

I was swayed by the terrific price, plus the unique 'fins' which I have never seen in a straightener. The pouch looks mega cool! :heart:

hey you guys,

i'd just like to thank you all for taking the time to respond to me, i have taken on board all you have said and have gone ahead and ordered some! now i can't wait for them to arrive!

cheers! :glass:

I've got these . I bought mine from Superdrug and paid about £90 for them. I really like them. Does everything that they have been flagging up today.

Latest posts

Back