B&W TSV - 8th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Statement necklaces are OVER!,it's all about a healthy and smooth looking decollatage(sp).
I've always thought that bit of skin on a woman is far more attractive than any jewels.

However,if that area of you looks like a battered leather sofa,then this might be the thing for you, as it will cover most of it.

I think the TSV is boooootiful and would be great for some sort of special occasion,I understand wearing things like this with just a plain t-shirt and jeans but this particular piece it's too OTT and seems dated now,plus I think this necklace would be a complete pain in the ass to wear,it looks like it will irritate and snag your skin.

Just food for thought for those of you considering

Statement necklaces are OVER!,it's all about a healthy and smooth looking decollatage(sp).
I've always thought that bit of skin on a woman is far more attractive than any jewels.

However,if that area of you looks like a battered leather sofa,then this might be the thing for you, as it will cover most of it.

I think the TSV is boooootiful and would be great for some sort of special occasion,I understand wearing things like this with just a plain t-shirt and jeans but this particular piece it's too OTT and seems dated now,plus I think this necklace would be a complete pain in the ass to wear,it looks like it will irritate and snag your skin.
Just food for thought for those of you considering

I agree! Same as some of the other posters I got the assymetrical flowery necklace TSV, and it was SOOO irritating & uncomfortable I sent it back, I also didn't think it looked all that great IRL.

This one is definitely too OTT for me, but as I said before it's horses for courses, & we're all very different in what we like and what suits us.:happy:

I agree! Same as some of the other posters I got the assymetrical flowery necklace TSV, and it was SOOO irritating & uncomfortable I sent it back, I also didn't think it looked all that great IRL.

This one is definitely too OTT for me, but as I said before it's horses for courses, & we're all very different in what we like and what suits us.:happy:

Exactly that! So, the TSV necklace will look great on some people and horrid on other.

I'm looking forward to reading the reviews from people that have sent it back because it's too heavy or too scratchy!

I bought one once, nice on TV, tacky in real life but couldn't bear the weight of it, it literally made my neck ache after a couple of minutes. Before sending it back I weighed it, 425g!! Strewth!!

I have the necklace that you are referring to (and the bracelet) and I think that it is absolutely gorgeous BUT I have worn the former once in two years and the bracelet only a couple of times because it is soooo difficult to fasten. I think the TSV is lovely (especially in the champagne version) but it would be pointless to buy it as I would never wear it. It would simply sit in my knicker drawer with the other one.

Was that the asymmetrical one Rozzy? I sent mine back, I couldn't wear it for more that 20 seconds, I tried bending the wires but it was unwearable!

Jude xx

Yes and it was terrible to wear:sad:

I must admit I do think it's pretty and it's not the size that would put me off wearing it, but even in the champagne and lilac colours, to me it's just too damn sparkly for wearing to the office etc, as they kept saying!

Saw a really nice bold butterfly necklace earlier, which may well have even been a wee bit bigger than the TSV that I really liked and I probably would wear that during the day, as it wasn't so blingy.

I quite like some of B&W pieces.I have quite a large chest and never feel comfortable in necklaces - don't ever think they look right on me - just draws all the attention to an area,I don't want people drawn too! That said I love long necklaces - look much better on me IMO and I love earrings - so this TSV was never gonna be for me.

Bit disappointed its the same concept really as a previous tsv - really wanted them to come up with something different.Don't get many earrings or brooches as TVS's

I think it is very nice but I would only wear it if I was going to a 'do'...which I am not...or a glamorous event...............and there ain't too many of them in my life!:mysmilie_5:

Sorry to sound bitchy but I couldn't help but notice JR's crepey neck when she was demonstrating this. I wouldn't think of it normally but everyone keeps complimenting her skin during those beauty hours but IMO it doesn't look *that* great.

I thought that Jill Franks was good with Simon Wilson, they were quite amusing and she's very natural with him.
He was looking really well too, sometimes he looks pasty and sweaty, but he looked good:clapping:

Yes I agree, she's much more watchable with SW because she doesn't turn on the stupid flirting and start showing off like JR who really is a terrible sychophant when she's on a mission to blag some more freebies from Simon.

I thought that Jill Franks was good with Simon Wilson, they were quite amusing and she's very natural with him.
He was looking really well too, sometimes he looks pasty and sweaty, but he looked good:clapping:

I thought she was absolutely terrible. She talked over him, contradicted him and kept saying 'now, I wouldn't have liked it if you hadn't done this or that!' What a muppet! He's the designer, he makes the decisions!

Mine came today in the Silver and it's really a stunning necklace for the money.
It is quite weighty but not uncomfortable at all and looks very glam!!

My 18 year old daughter thinks it is fab and thought I had paid a fortune for it.

A thumbs up!!!:wink:

I have just taken delivery of my black version and I agree it is FAB!

I absolutely :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: it! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back