B & W TSV 21st Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no, Joolya said it was the watch, this morning on air

She's just said flashing the watch doing the TSV tease, "a lot of you thought the TSV was a watch."
"Well it's not as that was a red herring, it's in fact a necklace."
:wait: So whats all the red herring about then Julia ?
Why say it's a watch when it's a necklace ? :confused:

:smirk: :confused:

this looks like all the other b&w neacklace tsv's and seeing that i am not a film star i cannot wear it!:wonder:

She's just said flashing the watch doing the TSV tease, "a lot of you thought the TSV was a watch."
"Well it's not as that was a red herring, it's in fact a necklace."
:wait: So whats all the red herring about then Julia ?
Why say it's a watch when it's a necklace ? :confused:

:smirk: :confused:

...silly moo

Think moo is being V polite!! She gets on my nerves, silly, "look at me and how wonderful I am" woman!! Makes me wanna scream!!

I did see this necklace on Debbie Flint and suspected it was the TSV and it looks just like the previous B&W TSV's! Exactly the same style so it must be cheap and easier to produce in volume. It is a lovely piece but only glass and I have a set like it already so didn't even watch the midnight show and also the problem I have is you do need earrings to match if wearing to a do, it's not something you can just throw on to visit the supermarket what ever they would have you believe.

I do wish Simon would go back to a few more understated items you could wear more comfortably during the day; I have a few but they were all bought years ago.

Julia's arms and hands looked a bit butch when a caught a bit of the repeat this morning; I haven't seen her for a while, is she putting a bit of weight back on?

Latest posts

Back