B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen TSV 30/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will be very expensive, mark my words!

They are known more for stylish looks rather than hi-fi sound.

Looking forward to seeing it.

QVC have a few items already.

Anyone fancy their Bluetooth speaker for £1,600?

http://www.qvcuk.com/B&O-PLAY-by-Ba....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-507649

B & O speaker 507649.jpg

They have been around for years - my parents had some electrical stuff from them in the late 60s and 70s. They even had a brand shop in our town.

Will be very expensive, mark my words!

They are known more for stylish looks rather than hi-fi sound.

I agree Strato, probably nowadays tend to be bought by the sort of people that have their homes fashioned after the style of La Hoppen, bland, boring & everythng in threes! lol

The lovers of this brand have always been somewhat fanatical about it, dunno why, never been anything particularly special, yet remains an aspirational brand for some strange reason!

Wouldn't give it house room personally! :taphead:

Any idea on price, Ian? We sell the same model for £299.99. I do prefer the Bose speaker.

I've got 2 of those, but the Mk 1 versions unfortunately.

The price is very good, over £20 off the QVC price.

And is there a further £10 off with the code?

Come on everyone, who read that as B&Q like me?

Guilty as charged your honour!

I wonder though how this will fit in with that other 'premium' band begining with a 'B', I mean the presenters are all raving about how brilliant these products are (and I use them myself), it is going to look like distorted selling if they then 'rave on' (as they are paid to do), about this brand. I will be interested to see how this plays out on Saturday. I mean they don't have any premium Android tablets/smart-phones, so I am curious as I say about how this will play out. I am interested in the TSV as for me this brand has always been 'more aspirational' than B**e.

In case anyone is interested, SecretSales have a B&O S3 portable bluetooth speaker in white for sale over the next 48 hrs at £145. Not the same looking as the QVC TSV but probably does the same job!

Latest posts

Back