AY v JF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopping is fun

Alfa Lover
:eek: I noticed last night that whilst AY was on with OPI she must have been told via her ear piece that JF was doing the Computer Solutions show and she looked a little surprised and said in her own words "that should be interesting". I know that JF can be a little shall we say dense but I thought Meoww, scratch your eyes out!!

:eek: I noticed last night that whilst AY was on with OPI she must have been told via her ear piece that JF was doing the Computer Solutions show and she looked a little surprised and said in her own words "that should be interesting". I know that JF can be a little shall we say dense but I thought Meoww, scratch your eyes out!!

I laughed like a drain! :D

Hello, this is my first post and just wanted to say how much I laugh at the comments on this forum. I really should exchange my computer chair for a commode. It is good to be with kindred spirits.

And yes, I nearly fell off my chair when AY had her scratchy claws out. At the end of the day they are just sales people. AY just does cosmetics but Jill Franks sells everything so methinks JF has the upper hand...

Hello, this is my first post and just wanted to say how much I laugh at the comments on this forum. I really should exchange my computer chair for a commode. It is good to be with kindred spirits.

And yes, I nearly fell off my chair when AY had her scratchy claws out. At the end of the day they are just sales people. AY just does cosmetics but Jill Franks sells everything so methinks JF has the upper hand...

Me too honey! :D

Not sure that I think JF has the upper hand though - she's merely one of the herd, but there's only one Resident Beauty Expert For You (literally :D) :eek: I did enjoy her on with Harald though. I'm not sure AY would have been able to cope with him

Harald if you're reading - love you Dahlink! Mwah, Mwah, Mwah! How about designing some fab Pompoos Cosmetics in Objet D'Art ornamental packaging? ;):D

Hi Swankypants, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your posting here.:)

A Y does have comments to say about the presenters and many over the time I've been watching.
Her jibes such as at Julia regarding her getting her hands on beauty products as well as purple and her being "all about me" L D, Catherine with regard to her love of LG bags, Claudia regarding her golf and being Miss Elegant, Jilly always saying she's beautiful but comments about her sharing a dressing room and pinching her products. Dale being the silver fox and the housewifes fav and Charlie being gorgeous.
I'm sure others will be able to recall many others.

Welcome Swankypants X

Loved the bit about the Commode

Welcome Swanky pants! You'll have fun I am sure.

Latest posts

Back