AY talking nonsense again...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Before anyone asks me to do any building work (I know I will be inundated! Lol) I have to say that I'm not really qualified for you so please don't ask me for quotes. Thanks!

:wink:

Before anyone asks me to do any building work (I know I will be inundated! Lol) I have to say that I'm not really qualified for you so please don't ask me for quotes. Thanks!

:wink:

Absolutely loving your posts...

Shame you're literally not actually taking quotes. I've a couple of monumental eye suitcases that need paving over...I'll supply the Alpha-H if you bring along the shovel and dustpan and brush to sweep up all the undereye gunk that's literally going to actually fall off my face...:wink:

Absolutely loving your posts...

Shame you're literally not actually taking quotes. I've a couple of monumental eye suitcases that need paving over...I'll supply the Alpha-H if you bring along the shovel and dustpan and brush to sweep up all the undereye gunk that's literally going to actually fall off my face...:wink:

Don't tell me you bought the actual egg white? ....sorry I mean Genie...what's wrong with me?? I mean the Eye Complex. I'ts well over priced for what it is.
There are brands that do have glycolic acid in eye creams but not enough to make your eye's fall off!

Don't tell me you bought the actual egg white? ....sorry I mean Genie...what's wrong with me?? I mean the Eye Complex. I'ts well over priced for what it is.
There are brands that do have glycolic acid in eye creams but not enough to make your eye's fall off!

Hee hee. I may be mad but I'm not stupid :wink: it's good old rosehip oil all the way for me and nothing much else. I don't fall for the AY sales spiel literally actually for you anymore...:wink:

Latest posts

Back