AY sleeping in spare bed confession

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
she just dropped out that she was sleeping in the spare bed with the stash of thorntons under it.
she tried to back out of it with some lame reason for being there but it wasnt very convincing.

oh dear - it would appear all is not well. any advice for Ali?

she just dropped out that she was sleeping in the spare bed with the stash of thorntons under it.
she tried to back out of it with some lame reason for being there but it wasnt very convincing.

oh dear - it would appear all is not well. any advice for Ali?

I think it's just cos she works shifts! She must come in at all hours and just means she can go to bed and not wake hubby and then she can sleep through when he gets up. Don't think it was anything controversial!

i agree LIAM ... oink! seen those jowels? no amount of skincare is going to hold those babies up!

as for the hubby, if my partner was coming in from work late at night i wouldnt be banishing him to the spare. i'd be making sure he knew what he was coming home to... and why!

no wonder women today cant keep their husbands from straying...

If you applied 15 different night products and bolted steel shutters to the windows to stop any damaging and evil sunlight from straying across the visage at dawn, you'd be banished to the spare room as well....

Jinny x

I saw her point about shifts, though. Hubby works 12-hour shifts and trying to sleep during the day is a huge problem. The neighbours either side have 8 dogs between them and all are just allowed to bark all day (from 6am and at least until midnight - sometimes til 2am). Add to the mix, next door but one has 22 chickens, 8 ducks and two ****** horrendously noisy cockerels that start at 4.30. neither of us are getting sleep, shifts or not!

We have a dog but we keep him quiet. If he starts barking, we shush him - it would drive me mad not to. I'd also love to keep chickens but we're away a lot and it's not fair to ask someone to keep coming down to put them away at night. Which is more than my neighbour does - he has them in a wire enclosure on the base of where his garage was and has a little shed for them that they can't possibly all fit it! he doesn't even have a mud patch for the ducks - complains they mess his lawn!! He moans his backside off about the well-fed Mr Fox who calls regularly but does nothing but go to the local market to replace them. I refuse his eggs because I feel they're kept less humanely than battery hens (which offended him). His neighbour the other side complained to the council about the smell/noise but nothing's been done.

Wish we could move to the middle of a city where we'd probably get more peace for a decent night/day's sleep!

Rant over now.

Aww don't read anything into it, many couples sleep apart for any number of reasons, sometimes is only temporary sometimes it suits them. Everyone is different, each to their own.

Latest posts

Back