AY/Mally - I didnt know they made bin bags in red?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
AY appears to be wearing a red binliner for the Mally launch.

Her hair and make up look ok though, for a change.

Somebody really ought to take away all AY's items of red clothing (red is so not your colour Alison, it honestlyl isn't!) & those awful dark coloured tights she is so fond of........& burn them!

On the other hand, her hair & make-up looks absolutely lovely & has taken years off her I think, very pretty! :up2:

Think that's the best Alison has looked in a long time.
Her hair & makeup are fab.
Agree re the red dress though :puke:

I have to disagree! I think that red really suits her and I love the dress tonight. She looks stunning.

i think she's going thru a bit of a Debbie Harry/Blondie phase, i keep expecting her to break into song at any minute..."wibble, wibble Heart of Glass" :D

Agree but "One Way or Another" she's achieved a good look with her hair and make-up..............:wink2:

This 80's revival has a lot to answer for. That shapeless garment makes her look like a sack of potatoes - and how many times has she mentioned Beyonce? Do agree that the hair and make-up look good.

Also agree about Amika - looks like something out of Return of the Mummy - dreadful! :thinking2:

Aww I think AY looks lovely - all relaxed and happy and tall! And the red dress is quite funky.

I'll probably need to drop by the opticians, as I think Alison looks all right.:giggle:

I thought Ally looked nice tonight although I think the dress would have been a bit more flattering if I had been a little more fitted at the top and slightly longer. I thought red suited her fine and her hair and makeup looked lovely. The one thing I cant get my head around with AY is why oh why does she keep warning us???? Not warning us about something about to sell out but things like.......I must warn you, this has got two colours in it!!!!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=228081&country=UK

Round about 1:17 and this is not the only time but its the only video I could find!

Last edited:
The hair and make up look stunning. I don't dislike the dress and tights but I don't think they "go" with the glamorous evening out make-up. She has some nice chiffon/camisole tops that would have complimented the makeup.

Amika has too much eye make up on, her eyes have started to sag and crinkle a bit and the shiny eye shadow emphasises them (IMO).

I'm still not buying, I can get the same look with Avon!

Linda :nod:

I thought Ally looked nice tonight although I think the dress would have been a bit more flattering if I had been a little more fitted at the top and slightly longer. I thought red suited her fine and her hair and makeup looked lovely. The one thing I cant get my head around with AY is why oh why does she keep warning us???? Not warning us about something about to sell out but things like.......I must warn you, this has got two colours in it!!!!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=228081&country=UK

Round about 1:17 and this is not the only time but its the only video I could find!

Thats why she is wearing red. Its a warning sign.

I think she looks beautiful. Much younger with that makeup and the hair flicks. Very rock chic and personally the dress makes her looker thinner than a lot of the clothes she wears.

I'm sorry but I thought AY's make up looks dreadful and I agree with another poster that this look could probably be achieved by buying the products from Avon. The quality of the packaging looks the same as well. x

I think her make-up was terrible. She looks like she's about to set off for an evening down the docks. Plastered and caked spring to mind.

Latest posts

Back