AY hair...GOOD GOD!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She seems to be very thick around the middle with that kimono thing on, makes her look very square and chunky, she seems to come straight out from under the bust....could she be? Nah, couldn't be, surely......

I have noticed that the last few times I've seen her she's not wearing her weding rings, just that anniversary ring. She does look very puffy in general, maybe she can't get them on.

She seems to be very thick around the middle with that kimono thing on, makes her look very square and chunky, she seems to come straight out from under the bust....could she be? Nah, couldn't be, surely......

I have noticed that the last few times I've seen her she's not wearing her weding rings, just that anniversary ring. She does look very puffy in general, maybe she can't get them on.

When her DQ Anniversary ring was launched on QVC Ali said that as she was having to get her engagment/wedding ring cut off she would just wear her new DQ ring(Simon had helped her design it) - i'm sure she had the rings cut off a month or so ago.

can't stand the woman so try not to watch - but caught 5 mins of her on the smashbox show.has she had her hair cut again? It looked very "swept back" shorter at the sides but with a longer mane at the back? It looked like she'd lost her bob shape?

Maybe the sideburn bits are tucked behind her ears? I do the same when mine needs washing!

Do horses have poor eyesight? It's been looking straw-like...easy mistake for a hungry horse to make?

Jude xx

Its been cut again. It does look a bit better I think. Maybe she has been reading this forum. But what on earth is she wearing ?

can't stand the woman so try not to watch - but caught 5 mins of her on the smashbox show.has she had her hair cut again? It looked very "swept back" shorter at the sides but with a longer mane at the back? It looked like she'd lost her bob shape?

Could it be that the actual, literal, "mullet" could be "fashion forward" in the actual head area.....

Latest posts

Back