AY & BB concealer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
The poor model. AY caked this stuff on her, smudged the mascara, gunged it into the corners of her eyes, it looked hideous, none of it was blended, then she powdered it :mysmilie_466:

AY has always been rubbish at applying makeup. She might know her skincare brands but she is not a makeup artist by any stretch and never has been.

Can I alway say that grey top/dress? Made her look like an American football Linebacker!

The model looked like a panda when she'd finished. She invited her to look in the monitor and said wow! Bet she was really thinking OMG what have you done to me!

The 'dress' looked like maternity wear for a female gladiator.

Considering AY touts herself as a beauty expert and 'fully trained' makeup artist, nail technician, aromatherpist etc etc she only does makeup demos when she REALLY has to, never does nail demos and I haven't seen her apply skincare to anyone in yonks. I missed the BB demo but I did see her with the shimmerbrick. Considering she was banging on about it being an eyeshadow, highlighter, blush etc all she did was put a quick swipe on each cheek and left it there. She really isn't comfortable applying makeup which is weird for a makeup artist?!

tx

Eugh, yes, I saw that too and thought it was rather horrible. I really like AY but if she'd said "if your new year resolution is XY" one more time I'd have thrown something at the telly. Change of channel it was for me!

I saw this earlier today and OMG it looked awful! AY said that Tracey the model was the same colouring as her when she clearly wasn't and so the concealer was far too pale and obvious. I cringed when I saw how it was not blended, the line up to her eyebrow and just stuck to the side of her nose/inner corner of the eyes which looked heavy and greasy only to have it and the smudged mascara set with powder!

The model disappeared after the Shimmer brick application no doubt to the nearest bathroom!

The dress was dreadful too and was far too big as well as looking like maternity wear!

What will we see for New Year, New You?? :sweat:

Latest posts

Back