Awful Ann Dawson on Liz Earle Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What is it about her voice that you you dislike so much? I think she comes across as though she's trying to sounds like molten toffee, but it does sound a bit contrived.

What does molten toffee sound like, Julius?:Wink:

I think if Anne could just turn down the volume of her voice it would make a massive difference. She just shouts.
Makes me wonder if she is a little hard of hearing, plus the earpiece with the gallery talking to her, she seems to be shouting over the background noise that we can't hear.
If that makes sense..
:Laugh:

Ann was unbearable on the Liz Earle show! One of the many irritating things was the way she kept talking about Liz does this, Liz thinks that, Liz is so clever, Liz is wonderful... I wanted to scream at her 'Liz flogged the company to Avon years ago'. Not only that, the latest interviews with Liz when she mentions her ex company, she's not very complimentary about it at all. I am probably biased against Ann though because I have a real issue with her childish behaviour in a previous laser removal show. They showed a photo of some poor woman who had facial hair due to hormone imbalance (probably PCOS) and when they explained it and showed the picture Ann was peeing herself laughing loudly at it. The guest presenter tried to excuse the behaviour for a few seconds saying 'We probably shouldn't laugh'.. but it was too late by then. Ann didn't even have the decency to apologise. Disgusting woman - can't stand her. Sorry, off my soapbox now ;-)

Ann was unbearable on the Liz Earle show! One of the many irritating things was the way she kept talking about Liz does this, Liz thinks that, Liz is so clever, Liz is wonderful... I wanted to scream at her 'Liz flogged the company to Avon years ago'. Not only that, the latest interviews with Liz when she mentions her ex company, she's not very complimentary about it at all. I am probably biased against Ann though because I have a real issue with her childish behaviour in a previous laser removal show. They showed a photo of some poor woman who had facial hair due to hormone imbalance (probably PCOS) and when they explained it and showed the picture Ann was peeing herself laughing loudly at it. The guest presenter tried to excuse the behaviour for a few seconds saying 'We probably shouldn't laugh'.. but it was too late by then. Ann didn't even have the decency to apologise. Disgusting woman - can't stand her. Sorry, off my soapbox now ;-)

Oh my god, that's awful! How disgraceful to laugh at someone's medical condition, wtf?

They showed a photo of some poor woman who had facial hair due to hormone imbalance (probably PCOS) and when they explained it and showed the picture Ann was peeing herself laughing loudly at it. The guest presenter tried to excuse the behaviour for a few seconds saying 'We probably shouldn't laugh'.. but it was too late by then. Ann didn't even have the decency to apologise. Disgusting woman - can't stand her. Sorry, off my soapbox now ;-)

Really? Laughing at other peoples appearance? Has she had a good look at herself recently? Supermodel she 'aint!!

I quite like Anne, I don't find her voice annoying at all. I guess I can see why it would be found objectionable, though. I'd take Anne talking over Catherine any day though, I can't watch the latter at all as I find her voice unbearable. Literally the most horrid voice I've ever heard.

Have to agree. As annoying as I found Anne or Saturday, she isn't anywhere near as annoying as Chutnley.

I really don't know how to explain or describe it to be honest, it's a weird one. It's sort of... crumbly or crunchy? Like a sort of gravelly croon, if that makes any sense. Lol, I just asked my fiance if he could put it into words any better and he said her voice reminds him of yogurt.

I think it's because she always sounds so patronizing and smug, like she is talking down to us.