Awaken silver jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been and gone and ordered the big circle necklace & earrings to wear with a black Next dress I bought. It's in your face but I think I like them:thinking2: Fingers crossed they are ok!:emo:

I've been and gone and ordered the big circle necklace & earrings to wear with a black Next dress I bought. It's in your face but I think I like them:thinking2: Fingers crossed they are ok!:emo:

They were my favourites - enjoy them - I am sure they are going to be stunning.

Thought Catherine looked beautiful tonight btw - reminds me of Katherine Jenkins.

This line of jewellery looks really nice and funky and reasonably priced (for a change!). It would be very nice if the people who bought something from the range reported back on their purchases. I hope you all love what you bought!:happy:

They were my favourites - enjoy them - I am sure they are going to be stunning.

Thought Catherine looked beautiful tonight btw - reminds me of Katherine Jenkins.

I agree, have just seen her on the Modern Soul hour, she looked really lovely!

well I succumbed and bought a ring and some earings, thought the designs were great and the prices were so reasonable. Will let you all know what I think when they arrive. It did make me ponder why this was so good price wise when the average piece of silver dimonique is now heading into the £25-£30 price bracket. All in all I thought it was a great show, fresh and original designs and well presented by Catherine and guest (have forgotten her name, sorry!)

I agree, Catherine looked well last night. More like her old self than some 50's dive she had been trying to be a while back.

Ailey (not sure of the spelling though?) was the guests name for the person who mentioned it - or at least i think it was! Man she could talk!

The range seemed really beautiful - i really live when you can if you choose get a few amtching pieces. I ordered 2 of the band rings as they were only £10. Will let you all know what i think when they arrive!

i thought that when i found all the pieces of jewellery the other week

I think you could be spot on as the sell outs will be monitored. Do you think they'll see what the returns are first? I hope they aren't "tinny" but the prices were good and I can wear it along with my Lola Rose. I'll let you know what they're like when they arrive:nod:

I think you could be spot on as the sell outs will be monitored. Do you think they'll see what the returns are first? I hope they aren't "tinny" but the prices were good and I can wear it along with my Lola Rose. I'll let you know what they're like when they arrive:nod:

i know the prices were too good really and the sell outs would be seen as then they will think ohh thats cheap put it up a little and see what happens then,

there again it could be a good ploy to introduce people to a new range

i know the prices were too good really and the sell outs would be seen as then they will think ohh thats cheap put it up a little and see what happens then,

there again it could be a good ploy to introduce people to a new range

Thanks for that SCW. I had a look at a well known silver website I use and anything similar seemed a lot more expensive. Worth a go but I'll be having a sob sniff re-postage if I return them!:hi:

Yes Catherine did look lovely. To all of you who bought: I hope they are nice - let us know what you think of them when they arrive! As far as them being tinny is concerned - they may well be thin and delicate, but I think this is a nice thing especially for earrings - why not have some light thin silver for a change instead of the heavy chunky stuff. I like the idea anyway... .

Received!

Just to let you all know I received the necklace and ring today and I'm delighted with them both. I just hope my friend loves them too...

The necklace is gorgeous - a good weight and not tinny IMO. I think it's an expensive look when I compare it to what else I've seen online (and I've done a ton of research on silver flower pendants...)

The ring is lovely and a bargain IMO. A good size flower in the same style as the pendant but with a heavy polished, smooth band inside and out. I love it.

I think it looks more expensive than it is, but I'd be interested to hear what you all think of your purchases. The earrings and leaf designs did look a bit pointy and light...I also really like the band rings.

I hope you are as pleased as I am. Will feed back on friends reaction later in the month!

MM

Latest posts

Back