Awaken silver jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MaysMamma

Registered Shopper
Hi - first time post here. Hope all are well and enjoying the lat dregs of summer.

I am looking for a 30th birthday gift for my best friend. She wants a large flower pendant and I have seen this

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.695242

and this matching ring

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.695241

They look just the thing but no feedback online. Is this a new brand? Has anyone seen a presentation or know when they'll be on air? Anyone have any experience of the brand at all? I phoned QVC to get the measurements and it's looking good but I'd love to actually 'see' it first or get some first hand experiences...

All in all I think the range looks lovely

Many thanks

MM

Hi MaysMama, welcome to the forum! I'm afraid I can't help you, though the jewellery looks lovely from the pics. Is this a new jewellery range on QVC? I don't think I ever heard of it before your post... Anyway, I'm sure other FMs will be of more help, I just wanted to say hello and welcome!:happy:

Hello All :wave2:

Found them quite by chance doing a search on the website...is there anyway to find out when they'll be on air?

MM

Welcome MaysMama! :hi: Sorry, I am clueless re the jewellery, but it looks really lovely. Maybe it would be an idea to buy it ,check it over and if you don't like it send it back.

Hi! Welcome to the thread. I'm afraid I can't be much help with the jewellery, as it hasn't aired yet, but if you time to spare, send for it anyway, it can do no harm.

Hi there Maysmama, they look pretty but are new to me, send for them and see what you think. Have fun on the forum.

You could ask THE BELLES on here to make you something, they can turn they're hand to most stuff and take requests. hth

Welcome,
1lwave.gif
, I think they both look lovely but, as they seem very reasonably priced, probably not substantial. The only way to find out for sure is to order them and hope for the best...you could be the first to write a review, and it's always nice to hear your thoughts about them on the forum, too :). I've just calculated the postage will be £11.90 should you return both items, I can see why you're reluctant to order them before they're presented. A pricey risk.

Morning!

Took the risk and ordered! Will let you know what I think. In the meantime do let me know if you see them crop up in a show - I know there's a silver hour this arvo which I'll Sky Plus just in case.

MM

Welcome to the family Maysmamma and thanks for introducing us to this range. It looks rather lovely (sorry sounded a bit like JF there, argh she's invaded my brain!) and very reasonably priced. I'll definitely be tuning in tonight at 9pm!

xx

I thought that the leaf charm bracelet looked very pretty but a bit thin and sharp.

Playing devil's advocate: it could be lightweight and delicately lovely. Looks nice. Welcome MaysMamma!

Latest posts

Back