Avon moisturiser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May

Registered Shopper
Have been to hairdresser this morning ..la lady sitting in chair next to me was chatting away and mentioned her age ..71 ..I was gobsmacked ..she honestly looked only early sixties ...just sixty even ..I asked which moisturiser she uses and she said Avon ...don't know if she meant the original or new ones ....I noticed she a happy go lucky even though she said she had lots of stress .....I even looked at the other ladies to see if they were in on her joke ...lol ...don't worry about the qvc expensive miracle creams ...this lady said she smokes too! Must be attitude ...genes and Avon lol:mysmilie_14:

I've never believed in expensive moisturisers,I swop and change all the time and my skin is very good for my age,dread & horror I also sit in the sun.

Liz Earle is Avon now remember.
Avon creams are way too perfumed for me though.

avon do very good moisturisers some are quite sophisticated. they were the first apparently to bring glycolics to the mass market. i used to buy thier face cream in the 80's and 90's with aha's.

the only problem now is finding out which is what as they change the names and formulations so much.

I`ve tried a few Avon creams but none of them have suited my sensitive skin. Nowadays they don`t do a range specific to sensitive skin but years ago they did. They advertise lots of their stuff as being dermatology tested but that isn`t the same as being formulated specifically for sensitive skin. My skins reacts badly to a lot of the new fangled ingredients, the simpler the better for me.

I used to use Avon for a long time around 10 years ago via the local Avon lady ,their top end creams were quite good ,I think it was called Anew. It was the first time I started doing something about the signs of ageing.I stopped when they got too expensive and I had other expenses which were more important.

I have just started using the Body Shop hemp face protector. At last my nose and skin have stopped peeling. Of course this coincides with the weather warming up but I am hoping it is the cream. Have been out for a 2 hour walk and skin still looking fine.
A bit annoying really as I have quite a few tubes of the Judith Williams phytomineral face cream but perhaps I can use that in the summer.

I used to use Avon for a long time around 10 years ago via the local Avon lady ,their top end creams were quite good ,I think it was called Anew. It was the first time I started doing something about the signs of ageing.I stopped when they got too expensive and I had other expenses which were more important.

The lady possibly uses Anew. I tried it years ago and liked it.

Latest posts

Back