Avoid.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Avoid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pity you can only pick one: the scary looking Mr Biagi if I have to limit myself.

The rest I can put on mute, when Mr B comes on I have to turn over: the poor guy looks like he's either going to cark it at any moment, or attack a guest and proceed to eat their brains.

Actually, I'd probably enjoy watching that :nod:

Last edited:
Sorry its limited to one vote each ! It was a toss-up between JB and CR.The others are ok really

I've gone for Charl-eh. I think he's a nice looking fella but firstly, the grey cardi with the yellow piping is..well...pleh...

Also I could see this scene playing out in the bathroom every day..

Charlie: Now are you using that cream because your face is oily, greasy or spotty?
Me: Oily
Charlie: And tell me, do you put it all over your face or do you have to avoid the delicate eye area which I know from being a partner and father to a girl is so fragile?
Me: Get bent.
Charlie: Now I see you're washing your hands with L'Occitane Soap there, is that in fact suitable for use all over the body including your hair? My partner has hair, as does my little girl and sister...
Me: You're a cocking nuisance you are...
Charlie: I love the strong colour you're painting your lips with there, such a vibrant shade. I know from working in the leather industry that that is the colour of 'animal hide' but we're actually calling it 'burnished coconut'...I know from speaking to my partner...
Me: *stab stab stab*

Sorry, but it's Craig's inane chat that drives me to distraction....and that laugh, or is it a snigger, or a giglle...don't know but makes me cringe.

After reading Cavegirl, realised that I really don't hear the content of their chat!!! All that effort and I just don't listen....

Latest posts

Back