Autumn Preview?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Some autumn preview when they are showing Beth Terrell at Clearance Prices!!! :thinking:

Whatever happened to beth?

Some autumn preview when they are showing Beth Terrell at Clearance Prices!!! :thinking:

Yes, they've been excavating in the warehouse for sure. I have a few Beth Terrells and miss her. She was a sweetie and I don't really understand why she went. Same with Stacey Shefflin...All the QVC presenters and customers rave about them and then suddenly they disappear:wonder:

I agree! you can't get any less en trende than previewing a season with clothes you've been showing for the best part of 5 years! shameful :taphead:

I miss Beth Terrell too. But they've been trying to flog the last of her stock for years now! You'd think they'd just give up and dump it in the outlet store.

Also noticed that the centigrade oto had poor reviews and the coats were a few seasons back!!

It's disgusting for them to call it an autumn preview when all they had was old stock at - supposedly - clearance prices. Are they just hoping to reel in new customers who know no better, or do they think the rest of us a stupid and won't notice?

They've always dusted off and wheeled out the old stock,on this type of promotions/mini series.

Have to say though,I did watch and bought the Trespass Lainy Jacket.I bought it on TSV last year and LIVED in it.Warmest jacket I've ever owned so I bought another colour.

I did also buy a kipling on summer surprise in the hour before - so really I made unexpected purchases yesterday!!!

Latest posts

Back