Autum/winter fashion resolutions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Same for me - I have coats in the wardrobe I've had for years and if I wear them once or twice a winter (usually when going out in the winter and husband is doing the driving) then that's about it. Thick full length coats are much too bulky to wear when I'm driving the car, I'd feel like I was trying to drive wearing a sleeping bag, so I plump for short length raincoats or jackets, which get a lot of wear and tear. Seems that according to Q, you should buy a new winter coat each year, so I must be a right slob, as I've still got wool coats I bought for £40 in M & S in the early 1990's!!

QUOTE=brissles;869234]I don't know about others on here, but I can count on one hand the number of times I have actually worn a winter coat over the past few years ! Here in the home counties north of London, we've experienced really mild winters. Yes a few nights of frost and the odd fall of snow, but by and large I've only worn my black coat for funerals (its from John Lewis, so its lasting me years). Coats are useless for car drivers, I wear a quilted jacket for walking the dog and supermarket shopping, and for evenings out I wear a shawl. So my John Lewis 'winter' coat will last me a few years yet.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Well I caved. Bought the H from Halston dress which was on offer on fashion day. It has just arrived. You know what, it's fabulous!! Great fit, lovely heavyweight so flows well. Much better than I thought, very pleased

Last edited:
Well I caved. Bought the H from Halston dress which was on offer on fashion day. It has just arrived. You know what, it's fabulous!! Great fit, lovely heavyweight so flows well. Much better than I thought, very pleased

l like halston usually very good quality

Latest posts

Back