Australian Bodycare TSV 02/07/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On Facebook, an offer on 2/3 July. Showing the mango body wash. Does say offer not TSV…
I must confess I’m interested… hubby and I really love the body wash I got from Amazon
It is 1st and 2nd July and they have used #tsv and #qvctsv so looks like Beauty Loves TSV on 2nd July is from ABC.

I will merge the threads.

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Collection TSV 02/07/24 (Citrus, Lavender, Tropical)

1 Litre Skin Wash RRP £49.49 + post (from ABC Direct)
500ml Original Skin Wash RRP £24.99 + post (from ABC Direct)
36 Wipes RRP £9.99 + post (from ABC Direct)
30ml Tea Tree Oil RRP £14.99 + post (from ABC Direct)

Total RRP if sized are correct £99.46 + post

Attachments

• ABC TSV 1.png
    ABC TSV 1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • ABC TSV 2.png
    ABC TSV 2.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • ABC TSV 3.png
    ABC TSV 3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • ABC TSV 4.png
    ABC TSV 4.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • ABC TSV 5.png
    ABC TSV 5.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I suspect this is going to be quite expensive..

In May, I bought a litre of the citrus body wash from the ABC shop on Amazon. It cost me £14.99… I subsequently bought the peppermint and eucalyptus fragrance for a similar price. EBay have offers of two litre bottles for around £25.
I don’t want the wipes so it’s going to have to be around £30 for me to be interested…

I suspect this is going to be quite expensive..

In May, I bought a litre of the citrus body wash from the ABC shop on Amazon. It cost me £14.99… I subsequently bought the peppermint and eucalyptus fragrance for a similar price. EBay have offers of two litre bottles for around £25.
I don’t want the wipes so it’s going to have to be around £30 for me to be interested…
I bought a lot from Ebay £25 for a litre of the Citrus free postage. Dont want the bits n bobs!

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Ultimate Tea Tree Collection
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.97
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Boost your daily bodycare routine with this four-piece Ultimate Tea Tree Collection from Australian Bodycare. The edit includes Skin Wash in Original and fragranced formulas, Wet Wipes and a multi-purpose Tea Tree Oil, all designed to help leave your skin feeling deeply cleansed, beautifully balanced and naturally moisturised. Choose from three wonderful fragrance collections and prepare to enjoy the feeling of fresher skin.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Australian Bodycare four-piece Ultimate Tea Tree Collection individually, directly from Australian Bodycare you'd pay £99.46. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £38.97 plus P&P, you're saving £56.54.
Tea tree oil benefits - harnessing the soothing properties of tea tree oil, the non-drying Skin Wash formula will help to look after your skin as you cleanse, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.
Versatility at its finest - suitable for all skin types, Skin Wash can be used as a body soap, hand soap or before your preferred hair removal process to help minimise irritation. It'll also come in handy before nail treatments, working to cleanse your hands and feet and create the perfect base for your mani-pedi.
Scents to discover - with three collections to choose from, which one will you be adding to your beauty routine? Go for Lavender, Tropical or Citrus, each including the iconic, Original Skin Wash formula and a scented option to uplift your day with a splash of fragrance, plus Wet Wipes and Tea Tree Oil.
Keep Them Coming - stock up on this superb collection with our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this same set again in 60 days' time at today's fantastic price!
Make your choice:

The Lavender collection contains:
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (500ml; full size) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on your face and body, it helps to cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of your skin, with a gentle foam that works to leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Lavender Skin Wash (500ml; full size) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh, hydrated and enveloped in a lavender scent after cleansing. Infused with French lavender, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (36 pack) - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to cleanse the face, body and hands without over-drying your skin.
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil (30ml) - 100% pure Tea Tree Oil can be used as an aromatherapy oil and can be applied to the skin neat or diluted with water for use on larger areas. Non-stinging. Contains tea tree extract
Or
The Tropical collection contains:
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (500ml; full size)
  • 1 x Tropical Skin Wash (500ml; full size) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh, hydrated and enveloped in a sweet and mild mango scent after cleansing. Infused with mango, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (36 pack)
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil (30ml)
Or
The Citrus collection contains:
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (500ml; full size)
  • 1 x Citrus Skin Wash (500ml; full size) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on your face and body, it helps to cleanse blocked pores and remove dirt, sweat and excess oil while maintaining the natural balance of your skin. With a gentle foam that works to leave your skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a fresh citrus scent after cleansing. Infused with mandarin and orange peel oil, Australian lemon myrtle, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (36 pack)
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil (30ml)

A mistake in Q's description. Well, who'd have thunk it, Q making an error.
TV presentation shows the scented choice is a litre. The normal tea tree is 500ml.
They have changed the blurb on Q website now to say the fragranced one is 1000ml.

Latest posts

Back