Attitude by Renee TSV 07/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a look out of curiosity to see what they are offering as I have my a.m tea.I never wear cropped trousers for some reason they do not look right on me.Apart from that, these prints? They get more and more garish, typical American taste, well not for me.Sorry if you like that look! Maybe on holiday in bright sunlight? See Jilly is enveloped in another cover all garment.

IW's bengalines are just as good (I've got a pair of MW Women With Control) at a fraction of the price.

Spot on Silver Fox ! Crop trousers can look right depending on the fabric and design, but these scream cheap cheap cheap, and the colours ???? dear God.

Currently there are some truly dreadful print tops being flogged. Again the style get churned out in the millions. Switch on to this show 15 years ago and it would be exactly the same in exactly the same poly/elastene.

It appears to me that the main selling point of these are the tummy control panel, and the fit around the waist and hips. All the models and presenters are wearing theirs with long tops, occasionally lifting up said top for a couple of seconds, and ‘pinging’ the waistband. This certainly doesn’t show how they perform and fit when standing, walking, moving etc , which are the very things I would want to see. I thought Ann Dawson looked dreadful in the mustard ones on the 11 o’clock show, with that unflattering silly blouse/jacket thing tied in a big knot around her middle.

Spot on Silver Fox ! Crop trousers can look right depending on the fabric and design, but these scream cheap cheap cheap, and the colours ???? dear God.

Currently there are some truly dreadful print tops being flogged. Again the style get churned out in the millions. Switch on to this show 15 years ago and it would be exactly the same in exactly the same poly/elastene.
I think crops do not look right on me because of my proportions.I am tallish but long in the body rather than the legs.Mother took no notice when I said I ordered long up to armpits legs.

Grim in every respect, what horrible planet-destroying stuff.
It's disgusting. Kimono =drapey sleeves=more material=more ££

If that was at a charity shop in my town, no one would buy it - unless maybe for the dressing up box! I'd be too embarrassed to take it to my charity shop - they have come to expect nice stuff from me... (since Mr B took some of my good stuff there(Paul Smith Body lotion!!!) which I then proceeded to 'buy back')
Note that the lovely lady offered to give it back (we are very big donators) but I refused.

Everyon e has a good laugh about it now & all the charity shops of the same group (rspca) in the area know all about th etale.

I wish they would put the hi lo hems in the same bin they have put the cold shoulder tops. Without this some of the plainer tops might, just might, be worth a second glance.

Latest posts

Back