Artscapes TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We caught a glimpse of the TSV last night - I started laughing and my dh swore out loud. I have never seen anything so hideous in a long time, and god help me, I hope I never see anything so bad again. My poor poor eyes!

Oh dear....I quite liked the black one. The others were hideous though.
Is there hope for me?

As for Julia, the size EXTRA small was 40" bust, to me that is not exactly very small!!!
Even I come out as only just large (like the supersize model that Julia felt she had to mention) in their sizes :giggle:

That TSV is just plain nasty.
The Cheshire Set will be raiding the M&S outlet store at Salford Quays at the end of the month - snakes in boxes permitting - let's just hope they have some decent stuff in stock.

I don't think you will be again either, haven't they just gone thru? But it's right that in different places you are different sizes, it's so annoying! There's not a lot of QVC fashion that I like but I don't understand their sizings - chest sizes only on coats for instance - I need to know the hips as well, me being pear-shaped and then some!

The Jane Norman is still open here wonder when they will close?
Sorry for going of topic, but serves them right for having such stupid sizing :confused::smirk:

The Jane Norman is still open here wonder when they will close?
Sorry for going of topic, but serves them right for having such stupid sizing :confused::smirk:

the one in Nottm was closed when I went with DD a couple of weeks ago..we wondered why (all stuff still in the window) but then heard that they'd finished. I never got anything there myself but DD used to go in for a browse..I always used to think the stuff looked tiny so maybe it wasn't just me then!

All the Jane Norman stores have closed over here with the stuff still in the windows.
One of my dds knows one of the sa's & she said they only got a phone call that morning that their jobs were gone.
Horrible way to treat people.

terible way to treat staff, especially as Head Office must have know what was going on for some time. Wonder why ours is still open?

terible way to treat staff, especially as Head Office must have know what was going on for some time. Wonder why ours is still open?

Typical of businesses. They say nothing because they don't want staff to go off and find something better before they are ready to get rid. I hope they all get paid.

with more apols to OP as we're a far cry from Artscapes at the mo - the small supermarket where my Dad lives also closed down - it was on the local tv news, one of the girls crying and saying she was owed six weeks wages but would probably only get one week - I mean, folks have got to pay bills, and eat, but of course the big creditors will get their pickings first and if there's anything left for wages the workers might get some - it's ruddy scandalous the way things are.

Totally Carol. I lost my house because of scumbags like that who didn't pay me when I was self-employed, didn't tell me I wouldn't get paid and the first I knew about it was when I turned up for a job and found the offices all locked up!

Awwww WR, thank you :hi:Was a long time ago now, but I haven't had the courage to buy anywhere of my own since. I blame the scumbags....I friend of mine and I even tracked one of them down and paid them a little visit. They didn't give a toss....just kept bemoaning their own problems. Daresay they set up another business in another name and did the same all over again! :taphead:

Totally Carol. I lost my house because of scumbags like that who didn't pay me when I was self-employed, didn't tell me I wouldn't get paid and the first I knew about it was when I turned up for a job and found the offices all locked up!

so sorry Lottie - my OH is self-employed and that's a whole different can of worms! The little man (or woman) is at the mercy of the big fish in the pond unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back