Arran Aromatics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
Just wondered if anyone has tried this range, and if so what do the products smell like and what is the quality.

I bought some a number of years ago from a hotel shop when I was visiting Scotland. The fragrances on offer then were different to those available now but I do remember that they were beautiful and not in the least synthetic.

Thank you Mia ans Angiebabe. I wondered if they were on the same level as L'occitane

I think they are quite nice, but not really special. A lot of garden centres around here carry the range for some reason

i did my first ever "cheque hold" on this. i was after xmas presents for people at work.

i'll not be sending the cheque...

I was given a bottle of their bubble bath and some soap as a birthday present a few years ago in a flavour they don't do any more (it was green and woody-scented, possibly pine or maybe I'm confusing it with the floor cleaner) and it was fabulous. The soap was good, although I prefer L'Occitane, but the bubble bath was luxurious, bubbles lasted for ages, wasn't synthetic, was a real pleasure to use. The glass bottle was very heavy, everything felt good quality. I would buy from them again. HTH

I love the smell of 'After The Rain' and much prefer the bath products to those of MB or Philosophy.

i did my first ever "cheque hold" on this. i was after xmas presents for people at work.

i'll not be sending the cheque...

Get yourself off to your nearest TK Maxx,Burlz.They've got some fab AA gift sets at bargain prices.
I'd never buy them from QVC & their inflated prices :53:

Hello! I've just joined the forum, so hi from me...!

Arran Aromatics has been around for quite a while now. The higher end boutique hotels in Scotland have been using it for years (including Malmaison, Marks) and they now have a store in the Princes Square shopping centre in Glasgow.

I've been quite impressed with the products, especially the grapefruit range. Not as highly fragranced as Molton Brown or Philosophy, and I've found them to be good for sensitive skin.

I've just been reading about the demise of MB on QVC. I won't be missing Jill's nights of heady expectation either, but I will miss the xmas TSV.

Latest posts

Back