Are we all really forever on holiday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
So much so that we have to have a capsule wardrobe that we can rinse in the hotel sink and drip dry in a jiffy. Personally, I'd rather pack more and launder when I get home.

I will have to have one of them there capsule thingies.
We are going to visit 27 in India at the end of the month & Himself insists we can manage with carry-on luggage as
(a) we will be plane hopping for 2 weeks
and
(b) he hates waiting at the carousel for the cases.

I think I will be stepping into the shower fully clothed, jumping around a bit & going outside to breeze dry!

I think out of the presenters, Craig and Julia have most holidays. I dont know if its seniority but the number of times JR has just come back from the 'canaries' Craig is always going on 'pink' holidays with his kipling manbags, DF likes LA and we know Jill just loves the states and Florida. Dawson has a place in italy, tuscany I think and Debbie Greenwood has a place on the Portugese Algarve.

sounds lovely minim ,have a wonderful time. Having said that. i'm b******d if i'd put all my clothes in hand luggage.

We are going to visit 27 in India at the end of the month & Himself insists we can manage with carry-on luggage as
and

I think I will be stepping into the shower fully clothed, jumping around a bit & going outside to breeze dry!

in my experience, after a long haul flight, it takes so long to get off the plane and through immigration, the baggage is there ages before you are.

A couple of dance moves for you min in that shower of yours.

:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_500::mysmilie_517::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_851::mysmilie_852:

You're very brave doing that minim, i couldn't. But fair play to you. Hope you've a brill time x

Minim I would buy replacement underwear whilst you are there. A friend has relatives there and visits often. They always bring clothes and jewellery home as it is cheap . Her mother buys material over there and has it made up when they get back. Another friend doing 3 weeks in Australia / New Zealand just bought new underwear rather than washing it. On the other hand my husband travels in various countries on business a lot and swears by the soap/ sink overnighter.

and

Have a lovely holiday Minim:bear: I love India. Delhi can be cold in the early hours(which I did not know and only had a cardigan:doh:)
We went on the houseboats in Kerala..........Heaven!!
I am envious:envy:

and

You'd better stock up on some Kim & Co so you can roll it up and stuff it in your hand bag - no creases :rock:

Last edited:
I reckon a trial run of washing your knickers every night and hanging em round the bathroom to dry might change his perspective on waiting for baggage.

Lol.
Thanks for all your suggestions.
I could always go ...... Nah!

I bought a nice little holiday bag, but I'm going to have to take a ginormous shoulder bag now. 27's replacement camera has arrived here (she was robbed in the first week :sad:) so I'll be taking that plus a list she's sent me .... She's going to be gutted when she realises I can't take the 3 packets of hair dye she ordered from ebay. I had to pay for some of her ebay stuff today as her bank card is out of date ...
It's a good job I love her to bits!
So, basics for me. I'm going to be like the Michelin Man getting on that plane. It will bring back memories of trying to walk to school as a kid wearing the many layers my mother insisted we wore. I couldn't put my arms down straight by my sides lol.
Himself WILL be carrying a man bag! He can cry all he likes, I don't care if I have to taser him.
Does Q sell tasers?

EDIT: Perhaps I ought to get a huge Kipling bag! I'm not fussed on them but they are lightweight and expensive & that might just tip him into taking a suitcase lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back