April Fool

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes my son text his girlfriend just after midnight and told her that we had won the lottery but to keep it quiet, she sent me a text saying "congratulations blah blah, and I told her thanks but again to keep it to herself. We left it until later on and my son told her the truth, needless to say the air was blue! Lol. It would have been nice though if it was true.

I was reading the guardian on line this morning and there was a piece about a Light Zsar being appointed with a responsibility to reduce electrical consumption. Teams would be going round neighbourhoods and businesses, demanding that excess lights be turned off and enforcing fines. At first, I thought bliddy cheek.........then realised the date. :giggle:

I was reading the guardian on line this morning and there was a piece about a Light Zsar being appointed with a responsibility to reduce electrical consumption. Teams would be going round neighbourhoods and businesses, demanding that excess lights be turned off and enforcing fines. At first, I thought bliddy cheek.........then realised the date. :giggle:

I actually think that's quite a good idea....!!

Latest posts

Back