Apple TSV 3/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apple New Macbook 12" Intel Dual Core Processor, 8GB RAM Case & Content
Item Number: 507377

256gb QVC Price: £1.309.00 Todays Special Value Price £1.249.00

512gb QVC Price: £1.559.00 Todays Special Value Price £1.499.00

P&P: £9.95

Featuring a super slim design, this is the lightest and most portable Macbook from Apple and boasts a stunning 12" Retina display, a powerful Intel Core M processor, a new and intuitive trackpad plus up to nine hours battery life so you can work all day with ease. Packed full of great features in a beautifully sleek design, the Apple Macbook is perfect for effortless everyday computing at home or on the go.

Power and performance - running on the latest OS X El Capitan operating system, the Macbook features an Intel Core Dual Core M processor designed to ensure applications run more efficiently than ever before; AC Wi-Fi which gives you faster, more stable internet connectivity, a Retina display with IPS technology and super-fast SSD storage.

Computing on the go - at just 13.1 mm thick and weighing a mere 920 grams, the Apple MacBook is made for computing on the move. You can drop it into a bag or case and enjoy access to everything that matters wherever you're headed.

All day computing - the fan less design boasts a nine hour battery life so you can work all day between charging. If you do need to top up, simply connect a USB-C cable to the MacBook. The USB-C is the next generation of PC connectivity; it combines device input, power and video output and allows you to connect monitors, external storage, peripherals and more.

Force Touch Trackpad - rather than a normal ‘click', Apple's new Force Touch trackpad vibrates to let you know a click has been registered,. You can click anywhere on the pad, so you aren't confined to using buttons at the bottom like most trackpads. You also get different results depending on how hard you press, so you can activate double and left clicks simply by pressing slightly harder.

Retina display - designed to ensure that your eyes won’t be able to discern individual pixels from a normal viewing distance; images take on a stunning new level of realism, while text is sharp and clear. Colours on the Retina display are rich and vibrant, and a high contrast ratio makes blacks appear blacker and whites whiter. It also includes IPS technology to enable a clear view from angles as wide as 178 degrees.

Cloud storage and backup - iCloud is integrated into every aspect of El Capitan, so you can share documents between all your Apple products and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with automatic backup and Time Machine compatibility.
Colours available:

Gold
Silver
Space Grey

What's in the box?

Apple Macbook
AC power adapter
USB-C charging cable

Added value

Tucano hard shell case
Tech Crew two year tech support - available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and starts from the date of the service activation
Apple Mac Essentials Software Suite - 4 titles

Technical specifications:

Operating system: OS X El Capitan
Processor: Intel Core M Processor (Dual-core)
256GB @ 1.1GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.4GHz
512GB @ 1.2GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 5300
Storage: Choice of 256GB SSD or 512GB
Screen size: 12" Retina
Screen type: LED-backlit display with IPS technology
Resolution: 2304 x 1440
Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
Speakers: Integrated stereo speakers
Camera: Integrated 720p FaceTime HD Camera
Microphone: Dual microphones
Mouse / trackpad: Force Touch track pad Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities
Keyboard: Full-size with LED backlit keyboard
Battery: Lithium polymer with up to 9 hours depending on usage
Weight: 920g
Macbook (h x w x d): 1.3cm x 28cm x 19.6cm (0.5" x 11" x 7.7")

Input/output:

1 x USB - C
1 x 3.5mm headphone jack

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.507377

Apple New Macbook 12", what a got to have tsv.... and just before Christmas £1,249 plus £10 p&p... What I want to know is does it make the morning cuppa....:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

i find it funny when your spending that kind of money qvc still want thier £10 postage

Apple New Macbook 12", what a got to have tsv.... and just before Christmas £1,249 plus £10 p&p... What I want to know is does it make the morning cuppa....:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

John lewis and Apple have it at £1299.... for the extra £40 would someone be better buying from there for after sales service and troubleshooting?

I'd never buy one from QVC, but I must say I am a very recent convert to a MacBook Pro and wish I had done it years ago. I bought mine direct from apple, and have been for some free tuition in the apple store which was very helpful and convenient. I would recommend apple to anyone - just not from QVC!

Yep I envy this laptop and I do need a new one but I'd never buy from QVC even with easy pay.

I've been selling them at work and, despite not including the 'added value', they have been flying. We sell the same specs, for £974 (256), and £1224 (512). We also offer BNP6, other payment options, including upgrade anytime. This is like leasing the product, with the ability to trade it in for the latest technology/model. QVC really needs to improve the shopping experience, or customers will go elsewhere.
QVC maximises it's profits, by the added extras which, despite being 'essentials' (Charlie?), we don't need, and probably would not buy.

Have they said what sort of phone number is used for the support line?

If it is a freephone, that would be good.

But if it is a premium rate line, including 0844, 0845, 0871, 0870 etc, that would be disgusting as it would cost ££££'s each time you phoned them.

I don't even get free geographical numbers, so even if they use those, it would cost me 10P or more per minute.

Apple telephone support is an 0800 number Strato, and you can also make an appointment online to visit any apple store for 1:1 support in person. I went into store this week for a free 1 hour workshop, and received 1:1 help with a small problem that had arisen during setting up (user error) and, being new to Mac, I did not know how to resolve it.

Have they said what sort of phone number is used for the support line?

If it is a freephone, that would be good.

But if it is a premium rate line, including 0844, 0845, 0871, 0870 etc, that would be disgusting as it would cost ££££'s each time you phoned them.

I don't even get free geographical numbers, so even if they use those, it would cost me 10P or more per minute.

Be careful which number you call, because calling Apple customer services, incurs a connection charge, then a premium rate number call charge. Don't know what the tech crew charge is.

This is macbook I have, i love it and bought it from Apple about 4 months ago... I do think that apple are good products and worth the price tags, but i cannot watch them on QVC as i really cannot tolerate the guest that they use for apple.

Latest posts

Back