Apple iPad Air TSV 12/07/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just received my new ipad air today. I got a 16gb with cellular and the £60 leather case in beige.

I work for Tesco and for this week only they have doubled our staff discount to 20%, Tesco direct were also offering £20 off and £5 off when you buy a case for your ipad. So cost me £431.20 instead of £559.

I'll guarantee it will never be mentioned at any point during the presentation that you cannot view QVC videos of their products with an IPAD. It's one of my biggest bug bears as it's possible to view the American QVC videos so I've no idea why they can't sort it out for those in the UK. Grrrr

I wish the Q would be mindful of the fact that we don't all want an iPad, as every Apple tsv. I haven't tried the brand yet but, if I do, I would go for a Macbook. If one was at a tsv price, I may be persuaded to give it a go.

I wish the Q would be mindful of the fact that we don't all want an iPad, as every Apple tsv. I haven't tried the brand yet but, if I do, I would go for a Macbook. If one was at a tsv price, I may be persuaded to give it a go.

they wouldnt do one because of the price they really wouldnt be selling as many as they would want but the thing with the ipad is they know they will sell quite a few

everyone has their own opinion i love apple products but would not buy from qvc i watched lee selling the imac last night then checked the model with j lewis who were selling it at a reduced price far cheaper than qvc so wake up qvc do your homework.

funny you can buy it on Q for £399 + £6.95 postage

Apple iPad Air WiFi 16GB
http://www.qvcuk.com/Apple-iPad-Air-WiFi-16GB.product.504685.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-91-_-504685

Unless I missed it, I have never seen them show this option on air. They know most people would prefer to buy the ipad on it's own without the so called 'cheap' or unnecessary added value they insist on inflicting on the customers as TSVs. I for one bought my ipad air 64gb plus cellular from Amazon for £549.....about 3 months ago. So not far off their TSV price for 16gb without 3G!!!!!

Unless I missed it, I have never seen them show this option on air. They know most people would prefer to buy the ipad on it's own without the so called 'cheap' or unnecessary added value they insist on inflicting on the customers as TSVs. I for one bought my ipad air 64gb plus cellular from Amazon for £549.....about 3 months ago. So not far off their TSV price for 16gb without 3G!!!!!

they wouldnt sell it on its own on air as it would damage the sales of the bundle though i do question the value they put on there website for the extras like

as on Q that charger in the TSV is £58 & the case on the Q website is £25!!!

Latest posts

Back