Anything Goes! With Pipa and Debbie....and John Barrowman....again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish he'd b***er off. He's like a spoilt child constantly craving attention

That photo doing the rounds apparently of John Barrowman from his gaydar profile a few years back has been discussed/viewed on here?

JB is such a smarmy guy, I can't stand him.I rush for the off button as soon as I see / hear him ....

I don't have any strong feelings about JB either way but I've just been watching him on Sunday Brunch.

Fascinating to see him displaying his really grey roots, which have to be touched up every two weeks. Apparently he wants to shave his hair and let the grey grow but can't because he's under contract to look a certain way.

I think he'd look pretty good with grey hair myself - might make Dale feel a bit insecure about his job maybe? :giggle:

I think Dale's job is safe Frazz. PLEASE GOD LET'S HOPE SO IF JB IS THE ALTERNATIVE!! :sweat:

Not that I'm aware of HiaJ. I may have to have a peek on google :wink:

I had to look too! I hadn't seen the one of his chap before. The one I had seen I think had the same decking but lying on his back legs in the air like an open pair of scissors. Neither have face in shot but I reckon there is a good chance of it being him. Naughty boy!

I think he may be bi-polar, no-one can get that high without some sort of come-down.

I had to look too! I hadn't seen the one of his chap before. The one I had seen I think had the same decking but lying on his back legs in the air like an open pair of scissors. Neither have face in shot but I reckon there is a good chance of it being him. Naughty boy!

I think he may be bi-polar, no-one can get that high without some sort of come-down.

Ooooo. Someone tell me where to find the pic please!

well i googled it, only so i could comment from an informed perspective you understand.:tongue:

I was right he is cocky.

Latest posts

Back