Anyone tried the Chocolate Gold range?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
I would love to buy some but I am unsure about the quality as I have never seen a piece in real life.

If anyone has can they please let me know.

Thank you. xxxxxxx

:2::2:I have had a chocolate gold ring from QVC which was lovely, and was admired. Unfortunately it is now yellow gold

It's never appealed to me Yaz as I feel it looks like tarnished gold to start off with.......:33:

You could always try a piece and send it back if you don't like it.

My cousin bought me the chocolate gold bracelet, Item Number 684406, for my birthday last year. As soon as she saw it she was dubious about it, and when I put it on I could see why -- it looked as if it was dirty.

She took it away and bought me something else, but forgot to return it in time. (Thus QVC makes its money...) In the end, she gave it back to me. (I have a very nice cousin!)

It does look lovely in electric light, but not during the day. And the magnetic clasp is so weak that it keeps coming undone.

I imagine smooth gold pieces would look nicer, and I love the concept, but on the whole I can't recommend it.

QVC do this all the time, decided to bring some new jewellery idea. Sometimes it works many times it doesn't. Remember stardust?

Oh keep an eye out for the red, blue, purple and green gold. really they had a TSV on QVC US a while back with gold coated in these colours.

Oh keep an eye out for the red, blue, purple and green gold. really they had a TSV on QVC US a while back with gold coated in these colours.

I can only think of three words in response to this..........what (as in 'what the hell?')......why (as in 'why the hell would you?')......who (as in 'who on earth?')......!?! :26:

It's never appealed to me Yaz as I feel it looks like tarnished gold to start off with.......:33:

You could always try a piece and send it back if you don't like it.

That's what I've thought, people will think it needs a clean.

Green gold? Yuk! Reminds me of that Blackadder episode:

Edmund: Percy, what is that on the front of your tunic?
Percy: Ah! 'tis a brooch, My Lord -- a brooch cunningly fashioned from pure green.
Edmund: It looks like you've sneezed.
Percy: It is with trinkets such as this brooch, and here, a ring, that I intend to revive your fortunes and buy back your house!
Edmund: You think there's a big market for jewellery that looks like snot, then?

Latest posts

Back