Anyone remember this/the name please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anso

Registered Shopper
A long time ago on QVC (I'm thinking late 1990s or thereabouts) they had a guest from America quite often. A guy selling cassette courses for improving your Memory. He had a really neat technique for learning lists etc. He also sold a Maths course (for learning how to calculate big sums in your head without pen & paper etc) and maybe something else too. Big boxes it was (mainly blue and red in colour?) that opened up holding lots of cassettes.

Does anyone remember this please? His name or the name of the courses? Are they still available today...?

Hoping someone knows what I'm talking about :happy:

Thanks in advance :sun:

Wasn't he exposed as a fraud? His name will come to me v soon. He also was in a relationship with one of the blonde QVC models (she's since married someone else) she's the one in the Jergens advert with no clothes on. And they presented a very poor shopping channel together for a while.

Jude xx

I know exactly who you mean, just can not remember his name
:doh:

so will keep checking until someone comes up with a name as it is going to bug me:blush:

Wasn't he exposed as a fraud? His name will come to me v soon. He also was in a relationship with one of the blonde QVC models (she's since married someone else) she's the one in the Jergens advert with no clothes on. And they presented a very poor shopping channel together for a while.

Jude xx

You can see a quick snatch of him with QVC UK Debbie at 2.28 on this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5ihrECJms

Sorry burt Kevin Trudeau speaks a lot of sense about the drugs companies etc.

It was definately Kevin Trudeau - had one of his memory tapes. You're right I think he was jailed for something (fraud/embezzlement I think, though not 100% sure). Anthony Robbins is now probably the most famous/successful PMA guy (positive mental attitude). I read his books Unlimited Power and Awakening The Giant Within around 15 years a go and they were very very helpful. Easy to see why he was a success - ideas that helped my business, weith loss and quitting the weed (though a divorce got me back on that one!). His later books were a bit too heavy though - seemed to take his ideas too far and too extreme. I remember he used to charge $3,000 an HOUR back in the 90's for a 1 to 1 session. I can believe it was worth it!

Though like everyone he is human - had an affair and left his wife apparently - after preaching the values of marriage in his books. Still worth reading his early stuff. Paul McKenna type stuff is based on his stuff - PMA and NLP (neuro linguistic programming).

Oh and he's about 12 foot tall!!! Ok about 6'8".

Latest posts

Back