anyone hoping for anything in the sale?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Seems to me its all jewellery and fashion:sleepy:

Was hoping for a particular NN set as it matches my bedroom:cheeky: but there doesn't appear to be any NN or home sale hours.

Most of what goes in the sale is already in clearance anyway - so don't think I will be purchasing:angel:

bet it will only be a few quid off, not what I would call a sale!!! Half price and free p and p might get me spending..........

Don't think QVC know what a sale is :wonder:

I don't bother watching their sales shows anymore as the sale/outlet price is embarrassing.

Minimum should be free p+p but no doubt the items shown will be those in their clearance dept with an extra £1 off - whoopee!! jump to those phones ladies & gents before the phones go into meltdown! :cheeky:

I used to buy a lot of gemset gold rings, particularly in Clearance; but the prices are so hiked up now, and the designs are much of a muchness that there is no benefit from buying from qvc. Many of the 9ct stuff could be bought or under £100 - but since the price of gold shot up, so have the prices, BUT no doubt they hiked the prices on stuff they already had in stock before gold prices went up; so now I prefer to spend money and time going to antique fairs and getting real value for money jewellery wise.

just bought some lovely sliver stuff on amazon, free p and p and really good reductions, QVC could take a leaf out of their book. I got a beautiful pink quartz and sliver bracelet for £15, down from £60 and it arrived the day after I ordered it. Gorgoeous piece, very good quality and loads of silver.

it's a blimmin cheek really they have just renamed their clearance as 'sale' to con more people into buying :angry:

There probably are some good bargains depending on what you're after and if you're prepared to 'rummage' round, but then there always were in clearance and last clicks. A proper sale IMO should be stuff that was at full price recently with a significant reduction, not just a couple of quid off. Free P&P or even 99p per item would be nice too but pigs will fly before that happens!

Latest posts

Back