Any ideas on the craft tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anyone had any ideas on tonights craft TSV,and also you would think that they would have a few more Sissex dies in stock after selling the Big Shot on 2 easy pays recently.

Thanks Blueshowbizz I did look to see if SCW had done his work but couldn't see anything. I don't think it's my cup of tea worst luck.

I get fed up with the cutesy kits, I don't sell my cards I just make for friends and family, I do more scrapbooking really. Loved the last TSV I've really enjoyed having a go with that, it's lovely when you make a bit of a mistake and it doesn't matter as it's suposed to look shabby.

I get fed up with the cutesy kits, I don't sell my cards I just make for friends and family, I do more scrapbooking really. Loved the last TSV I've really enjoyed having a go with that, it's lovely when you make a bit of a mistake and it doesn't matter as it's suposed to look shabby.

Completely agree...Blahh...and to make matters worse it's Chunters:mysmilie_857: presenting...my teeth are decaying at the very thought! :mysmilie_849:

Jude xx

your welcome see i`d join crafttelly cause its a dedicated site for craft thats why i like posting it over there mainly

Yes, it is nice.....or it was until they changed the layout - now I can't bl**dy focus on it to read it! Typical! :headbang:
I could go & change all my FF permanent font settings again but can't be ar$ed & don't think it would work anyway with it all scrunched up like that! :taphead:

Yes, it is nice.....or it was until they changed the layout - now I can't bl**dy focus on it to read it! Typical! :headbang:
I could go & change all my FF permanent font settings again but can't be ar$ed & don't think it would work anyway with it all scrunched up like that! :taphead:

I have just seen the changes and can barely read it, so disappointed as i really like the forum and its people, but it's really hurt my eyes trying to read it.

But from the few pages I looked at about the changes it seems popular but if you have any form of eye 'problem' I think it will be very difficult, I know that as it is now it will curtail my visits. I just hope that this one doesn't change as well

I have just seen the changes and can barely read it, so disappointed as i really like the forum and its people, but it's really hurt my eyes trying to read it.

But from the few pages I looked at about the changes it seems popular but if you have any form of eye 'problem' I think it will be very difficult, I know that as it is now it will curtail my visits. I just hope that this one doesn't change as well

I nearly cried when I saw it as I really enjoyed reading the posts on there but I just can't focus on it like that, it all just mushes together & goes blurry & the writing seems so faint.......!
(Am so upset I am going to use one of the new ultra sad smilies......& a whiney one.......! I don't think they are new actually but I've only just noticed them myself.....!) :mysmilie_512: :mysmilie_478:

I nearly cried when I saw it as I really enjoyed reading the posts on there but I just can't focus on it like that, it all just mushes together & goes blurry & the writing seems so faint.......!
(Am so upset I am going to use one of the new ultra sad smilies......& a whiney one.......! I don't think they are new actually but I've only just noticed them myself.....!) :mysmilie_512: :mysmilie_478:

It is very similar for me too, a lot of sites i just can't use wether it's to read or to buy............progress is good and I'm all for moving forward, at least i am until it's something that leaves me behind:mysmilie_469:

well the old version of the forum was no longer supported so it had to be upgraded and there is only one thing wrong with it and its scrunched up in the middle but apart from that its still the same forum

Dawn Bibby Designs Spring Woodland Toppers and Cardstock Collection
Item Number: 589018
QVC Price £30.00
Today's Special Value Price £24.71
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Bring a seasonal touch to your craft creations with this set of spring woodland themed toppers and cardstock designs from Dawn Bibby. The collection contains 20 A4 sheets of die-cut toppers, 12 A4 sheets of double-sided printed cardstock, six A4 sheets of enamel glaze linen cardstock, four A4 sheets of foiled natural cardstock, four A4 sheets of foiled mirri cardstock, four sheets of reflective card and a printed gallery sheet to give you a few ideas. All of the sheets feature different woodland-themed designs for a great touch of variety.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.589018

well the old version of the forum was no longer supported so it had to be upgraded and there is only one thing wrong with it and its scrunched up in the middle but apart from that its still the same forum

SCW, your sleuthing and information was one of the things that convinced me to join and it is really appreciated.
The craft products are sold through QVC and so it is perfectly acceptable for the TSV's to be highlighted on the QVC forum. As a passionate Crafter, I can understand why those who aren't, don't want endless threads about it on here when we have a Craft Forum but a single TSV thread is hardly intrusive.
In common with some others, I don't care for that particular forum. The people who post are fine but I already belong to other Craft sites which, to my mind, have a broader perspective and I don't have enough hours in the day as it is.
Once again, thank you for all that you do.:happy:

Completely agree...Blahh...and to make matters worse it's Chunters:mysmilie_857: presenting...my teeth are decaying at the very thought! :mysmilie_849:

Jude xx

Oh no, cutesy kit and sugar sweet gushing!!:puke:

Can't get on craft telly

I used to be able to go on craft telly,posy and reply to posts now I can't. I don't remember having a password, when I try to register it says there is already a babytoes if you are babytoes and have forgottenyour password click here, I do that and need to put my user name in which it wont accept as there is already a babytoes which is me .I like this site but I am just going round in circles. Help!!:thinking:

Hello BT, PM Graham via this forum, I'm sure he'll sort it out for you.

Latest posts

Back