anusckah hand painted bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
what monstrocities are qvc showing now these are such bad taste sorry to offend anyone who must own one

Very retro. I'm sure I remember this kind of thing when I was in my teens which would have been late 70s. Crikey. I am old!!

Don't like. The kind of thing you buy on s market stall whrn on holiday abroad. Some people may love then but no way should they cost that much. If you want a colourful bag (I don't) go for the sac or whatever they call it.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

They were demonstrating how to paint leather on C&C this morning ( a briefcase as in the type that were polular after satchels went out of fasion and before backpacks) so if you are fed up with your Lulu Guiness handbags you can have a go at painting your own design on it.

Not my cup of tea. They remind me of the 60`s, 1960`s that is, not 1860`s. Things in the 60`s were all flower power, hippyish and colourful but I don`t remember anything as bad as these bags, well ok, maybe the odd tie dye vest was as bad as these bags !

one of the bags looked like a brain,the colour of brains and the painted texture of brain. this range is different but in a not very nice way

They were demonstrating how to paint leather on C&C this morning ( a briefcase as in the type that were polular after satchels went out of fasion and before backpacks) so if you are fed up with your Lulu Guiness handbags you can have a go at painting your own design on it.

You could paint pairs of lips on it in completely different colours from the usual red and pink LG offerings.

I did a "double take" when I saw the bags and their prices earlier. They remind me of afghan coats in the 1970's which were often decorated in the hippy "style" !

Linda xx

Not my cup of tea but I can see them being popular with those who like vintage/ boho / shabby chic stuff. Not a mainstream item but It's good to have variety.

The guest didn't seem to know her stuff; Ali asked her how long the entire painting process took, and she didn't know. One would expect her to have done her research.

Latest posts

Back