Antthony Fashion Designs TSV 15/02/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Antthony (with two T's) = more mince that a Kipling handbag filled with mince pies! Funny little gay man with elaborate moustache!

Debbie is wearing it for the launch of the Diet Chef tsv - well, I suppose it is only thirty quid.

I have a couple of Antthony's pieces that I love, but my money's safe with this one!

I have a couple of Antthony's pieces that I love, but my money's safe with this one!

I only have one but its gorgeous. I could be wrong but he seemed to have got more and more QVC with his fashion. When he first came his clothes were different from the usual offerings.

I've never owned a twinset in my life!

I only have one but its gorgeous. I could be wrong but he seemed to have got more and more QVC with his fashion. When he first came his clothes were different from the usual offerings.

First time for everything........:wink:

dead right - the stuff he does for HSN is fab.

Actually DF didn't look too bad in it. I think the colour suited her and detracted from the hideousness of the actual garment. Come on Antt, you can do better than that.

It's very Hyacinth "Bouqet" isn't it? I think some of these designers need to look at what's around in the British High street, they're not tempting me at all recently. I have a couple of tops and a maxi dress from Antthony's range from when he first came to QVC, but nothing appeals these days. I bet this TSV is pulled early.
I should just add I'm 61 but I want to stay with fashion without looking like a teenager, but also not slipping into twin-set and pearls mode.

He is gorgeous. Love his infectious giggling. He so cheers me up, I hope he isnt being paired with Chloe! because I want to watch Antthony, he is a lovely person, just thought of his giggling makes me smile. I cant speak for his clothing though, but if he did mens, Id buy from him. He always looks realy dapper, with the cute little bow ties he wears.

Oh he's lovely. And when he first came he really had something different to offer. Some of his clothes still are different but I think he's providing the clothes the buyers are asking for because some of his stuff is very similar to Kim n Co or Michele Hope.

Antthony and Michelle hope would make a lovely couple. I just could picture them two holding hands on a beach. Would be beautiful wedding, they are both so lovely people and happy smiling people.

Latest posts

Back