Antthony Fashion Designs 20/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How can you take someone seriously as a so called "designer" when they dress like they`ve raided the dressing up box in a playschool ?

How can you take someone seriously as a so called "designer" when they dress like they`ve raided the dressing up box in a playschool ?

Mind you, some of the guests look like they've raided the jumblesale box. Particularly Ingrid Tarrant and her multi-layered approach to the eye-wateringly priced Yong Kim.

I've only ever caught his shows twice. On one occasion he was dressed as a cowboy, and on the other Sherlock Holmes.

Antthony Designs Cardigan Tunic Set
Item Number: 161411
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

Shades of style - with six classic shades there is fantastic choice for any taste. Those who are fans of neutral style will love the Black and Dark Grey Marl options, while those looking to add some seasonal colour to their wardrobe will love the Hunter Green, Wine, Raspberry, and Rust options. Team the set with printed trousers for a sophisticated evening look, and with jeans when chic daytime style is required.

One or all - the long-line cardigan has an edge-to-edge close and, along with the tunic, features hemline side vents that offer movement and allow both pieces to skim the body. This versatile duo can be worn together through the cooler months or individually through the warmer months.

95% viscose, 5% elastane
Machine wash cold separately

Garment measurements:

Chest (cardigan and tunic): Chest (cardigan and tunic): XS: 83.8cm (33”), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 93.9cm (37"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 119.3cm (47"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
Length (all sizes): cardigan: 81.3cm (32"); 71.1cm (28")

Colour options:

Dark grey marl
Black
Hunter Green
Rust
Raspberry
Wine

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.161411

Its now the General Patton look !!

He claims to have taken ' a year' to design and produce the TSV. So what was he doing for the other 364 and a half days ????? a ****** cardi and tunic, oh pleeeeease ? clearly the nursery was far more fun than the design studio.

How can he say he "designed" this tsv ? This style of cardi and top have been around since Adam were a lad.

I could have "designed" this. It's hardly the innovation of the year. I agree it looks incredibly cheap and flimsy.

Just turned over to have a look, seen what he was wearing, AK the motormouth, the gushing comments from the die hard QVCers going across the bottom of the screen, so immediately turned back over. I didn't need to see the TSV anyway because I find his clothes very cheap looking and over priced. I've seen him sell a pack of two tops before for £40 and presenters getting ecstatic over them, good job they didn't see the exact same top on IW for £7.99 or they'd have need hospitalised.

He looks ****** ridiculous and the TSV well Nylon rubbish yet again. I think A.K. mentioned the Q fashion week in the same sentence as London fashion week. Is there a comparison between the two??? Or did I mishear what she said.

Blimey just as well I don't want to buy anything. I was watching the repeat while having my breakfast but couldn't make head nor tail of the garments - sizes available, design, colour(ways), fit etc. Anthony and AK were so busy talking as fast and as loud as poss, at the same time. Then him with his silly giggle and prancing around. AK introduced a pair of trousers by saying they didnt have long to talk about it. Her TSV neither matched nor toned with her trousers. Sheesh, those clothes certainly took a back seat in that show.

I quite like the patterned trousers so turned to the website - photo not available. Various colours, not all in my size but of those which are, how can I see what the patterns look like ? (Hope this makes sense, I'm irritated by it).

Antthony is doing GI Joe at the moment. come on we do switch over just to see who he will be in this hour. :mysmilie_8: It more fun than his clothes..

My fantasy choices for Antthony are:

Captain America

IronMan

Thor or Loki

Professor X

One of the Spice Girls(he has already done The Village People)

One of those Mexican Wrestlers, you know they wear masks and capes.

The fabric for his clothing has deteriorated over the years, and is now at the level of the market stall. In the beginning I remember his maxi dresses in a good weight fabric, and at a price that Q are flogging this dish rag stuff now. The presenters might just as well pick on any outside stall and wax lyrical about a £5.99 top - it wouldn't be any different.

I'll confess to having a Yonk Gim and Join 'pieces', but in all honesty they 'aint much better. I think we are being fooled into the Kings New Clothes syndrome here.

The TSV seems to be selling well but I have a feeling quality is going to be an issue in the reviews. I agree Antthonys clothes used to be better and looked more as though he had designed them .There was something abit different about them Now they are interchangeable with any one elses.

Latest posts

Back