Anthony Heywood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's been some talk of him leaving for months now. Looks like he's finally decided to grasp the nettle and do something completely different before he becomes a qvc fossil. Good luck to him. He seems a nice bloke and I'm sure he'll do well.

just reading his hobbies & interests left me worn out! Anthony's one of the better presenters on QVC imo and I shall be sorry to see him go, but wish him the very best of luck for the future if he does.

Shame will be sorry to see him go. He is one of the better male presenters and always seems to have a smile. Good luck Anthony. Wish CB would go - sorry couldn't resist.

:tongue::tongue:Find me that boat! He's qualified in swedish massage!

Sorry to see him go but he needs to be happy! [That sounds so much like a dreary B-movie line, sorry]

I'll be sorry to see him go, I like his down to earth presenting style and humour. He said today that he is going on a road trip around mid west America....Dakota, Nebraska and Kansas. That should be a fabulous trip. I'm so envious. Anthony seems to love the US. Whatever he does, I wish him well, he's a nice guy.

OOOOOHHHHH!!!! been away for a couple of days off line & now I come back to this news! It was yonks ago that the news was that AH was leaving, think he is looking for a new career move & all the best to him! I LIKE Ant a lot he is a great presenter on QVC but if he is going to be on the high seas & become a 'Captain' well I'm first in line for dining @the 'Captain's Table'!! good luck Anthony & every success to you!

Latest posts

Back