Another year of QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talula

Registered Shopper
The land of mustard, lotus and Bernand Mattrews
Another year of qvc has past. It is time to remember the year that was 2009.

:mysmilie_1767:

What were your favourite TSVs?
Your favourite QVC newcomers?
Funniest moments?
Most annoying moments?
Creepiest moments (and I am not including that which qvc presenter would you like to find in your Christmas stocking thread. That thread gave me nightmares :mysmilie_1232:))
Most touching moments?

Happy new year everyone.

Well both Elemis TSVs from October and December.
The sonic toothbrush which is fabulous and such a difference from my Oral B elelctric one.

The rest sorry don't watch enough to remember, or nothing comes to mind.

favourite TSV. Elemis and the ojon thickening TSV

Favourite newcomer. Harald:mysmilie_698: and the Van daal lady (i can't remember her name)

Funniest moment. Anything with Harald and JR every time she says she's a size small:mysmilie_17:

Most annoying moment. Lulu trying to kid us her new face is down to time bomb, CH when she fawns over Lulu guiness

Creepiest moment. all the T callers especially the ones who wrote to the presenters a year ago and expect them to remember
(Sorry you didn't like the christmas stocking thread it was only meant as a bit of fun):mysmilie_81:

Best TSV the Loccitanne one in November that I couldnt get ( not that I'm bitter honest )

Funniest and best newcommer Harald

Most annoying , Probably Lulu just for turning up with a skincare range

Creepiest again probablly most T callers

Is was a funny thread just my imagination is a bit too wild. First time I caught a glimpse of it I thought you were referring to ladies stockings. I am pretty sure that most people would find the idea of Dale and Charlie dancing around in stockings very creepy.

Is was a funny thread just my imagination is a bit too wild. First time I caught a glimpse of it I thought you were referring to ladies stockings. I am pretty sure that most people would find the idea of Dale and Charlie dancing around in stockings very creepy.

oh i never thought of it like that:mysmilie_17:yes i'd find that thought creepy too

What were your favourite TSVs? LD or the last L'Occitane one

Your favourite QVC newcomers? Harald

Funniest moments? When Harald said (referring to his elephant necklace): "You wear zis every day, it tells you it loves you". Priceless....

Most annoying moments? GF presenting

Creepiest moments? GF presenting

Most touching moments? None

Best by a mile was Harald, a true star, so entertaining, worst, the endless Northern Nights, most of the "fashion" and am I allowed to count the p and p? I know it's not a "moment" strictly speaking but has a high annoyance factor

Best by a mile was Harald, a true star, so entertaining, worst, the endless Northern Nights, most of the "fashion" and am I allowed to count the p and p? I know it's not a "moment" strictly speaking but has a high annoyance factor

oh yes i'll have that one as well

What were your favourite TSVs? LD or the last L'Occitane one

Your favourite QVC newcomers? Harald

Funniest moments? When Harald said (referring to his elephant necklace): "You wear zis every day, it tells you it loves you". Priceless....

Most annoying moments? GF presenting

Creepiest moments? GF presenting

Most touching moments? None

Who is GF?

I can't really recall any tsv's - I did buy a purple centigrade coat and the opi and am really pleased with both.Farted on a centigrade purple mac towards the end of the summer,which I regret (how sad am I?!)

Bit dissappointed with the lack of birkenstocks and their tsv's.

Another year of qvc has past. It is time to remember the year that was 2009.

:mysmilie_1767:

What were your favourite TSVs?
Your favourite QVC newcomers?
Funniest moments?
Most annoying moments?
Creepiest moments (and I am not including that which qvc presenter would you like to find in your Christmas stocking thread. That thread gave me nightmares :mysmilie_1232:))
Most touching moments?

Happy new year everyone.

Ooh - good thread! :mysmilie_687:

Favourite Newcomer is Harald. :mysmilie_1209: I would have that man's babies.:mysmilie_1209: Can he not get his buddy Chaka Khan (Chaka Khan :D) to come on QVC with a fashion line or something. That woman still has style!

I was also very excited to see Daniel Sandler - where's he gone?????

Funniest Moments? Philip Kingsley suggesting that as Elasticizer needs to be on for about 15 minutes you could slap it on and go for a quickie. :mysmilie_17:Alison Young couldn't speak for a good two minutes and Ian (Mr Teasy Weasy) had to take over the dead air bless him!

Julian mentioning BurlyBear was pretty cool as well! :mysmilie_61:

Most annoying moment:

One word: PedPro :mad:

Closely followed by having a Prescriptives TSV (Yay!) only because the brand is being shut down. (Boooo!) And not saying a blummen dickybird about it!

And

Finding out that some of TSVs and sets have been "The Hotel Formula" which is quite different to the main line that we thought we were buying evidently - and again, nobody said a dickybird.

and Denis Ojon telling us a lovely fairy story about why we can't have Tawaka any more.

Creepiest Moments for me always seem to include Charlie but Catherine Huntley's "look like I've been sleeping rough" comment has stuck in my mind.

The Duwop lady doing a "Jerome Alexander" on the models faces was not a good moment either.

Anytime the Leg Magic man is on banging on about how after bearing him five children his wife's body was going to pot qualifies as a very creepy moment for me too. Bleaugh!

Nice thread :)

Favourite Newcomer - Harald Harald Harald - love him to bits. Especially for his 'Fur looks so much better on the animals than it does on humans' quote (and right before a Dennis Basso show). Sir, I salute you.

Funniest Moment - The Phillip Kingsley guy using the Janette Krankie sales pitch to sell Elasticiser.

Most Annoying Moment - Anytime AY mentions Cheryl Cole to sell something. Stop it now, she's just a thug with hair extensions.

Postage and Package charges being so extortionate.

Creepiest Moments - Anytime Dennis Basso appeared and leered over the presenters while hawking his s****y wares.

Also Charlie flirting with Nails Inc lady - not endearing, just a bit off putting.

Best TSV - the GTech with the headlights. Love it!

Best newcomer - Harald / Vandaal lady / little gem-expert professor who was on only once.

Creepiest moment - Charlie presenting a Slim'n'Lift show. Or possibly Guy Clutterbuck all but licking Karen across the studio.

Nice thread :)

Favourite Newcomer - Harald Harald Harald - love him to bits. Especially for his 'Fur looks so much better on the animals than it does on humans' quote (and right before a Dennis Basso show). Sir, I salute you.

Funniest Moment - The Phillip Kingsley guy using the Janette Krankie sales pitch to sell Elasticiser.

Most Annoying Moment - Anytime AY mentions Cheryl Cole to sell something. Stop it now, she's just a thug with hair extensions. Postage and Package charges being so extortionate.

Creepiest Moments - Anytime Dennis Basso appeared and leered over the presenters while hawking his s****y ware
Also Charlie flirting with Nails Inc lady - not endearing, just a bit off putting.

:mysmilie_687:

Latest posts

Back