(Another) Yankee TSV - Tuesday 23rd August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I want to try the new Kringle candles that the original creator of Yankee candle has launched now, they are all white and I think will look better in my house then some of the coloured ones.
I always thought the different colours in the same jar would go a horrible colour as they were mixed, seemed curious that they decided this was a good product to bring

ooooh what will it be? won't be jars as that was the last one........... tarts and warmers? samplers and holders? or perhaps some exciting for halloween...............

Well I know who's launching the Yankee TSV!! Posted by the man himself (currently sunning himself in Italy) it's Craig Rowe!! ****** hell that man has more trips abroad than Judith Chalmers!! I'm thinking he's the male Colleen Rooney!! No offence Colleen.

Be careful of Yankee, woman called Sarah on Facebook has been trying to get QVC CS to reply to her. She bought the Ocean or something one and the wax was so hot after a short time the label on the outside started to melt!!!!! Lucky she was in the kitchen and hadn't left it burning on its own for ages. She has range CS and emailed with no come back even on the official facebook page not getting an answer. Don't know if its a bad batch or what

Well I know who's launching the Yankee TSV!! Posted by the man himself (currently sunning himself in Italy) it's Craig Rowe!! ****** hell that man has more trips abroad than Judith Chalmers!! I'm thinking he's the male Colleen Rooney!! No offence Colleen.

I think he only works to fund his jaunts. He is always posting that he is taking his niece Jasmine and his family on holiday - does he bankroll his relations or something? - they must love him! He is even worse than Jilly was for holidays pre - Steve and family life.

I just can't understand why Yankee candles are so popular on qvc, not now when they are on sale in the high street ,it isn't as if they are much cheaper when you add the dreaded p&p.

I just can't understand why Yankee candles are so popular on qvc, not now when they are on sale in the high street ,it isn't as if they are much cheaper when you add the dreaded p&p.

Neither can I Kathy. Michaela is always telling us about the authentic fragrances used in the candles but,to be honest,I find them all very synthetic-smelling. Maybe it's just me.

not just you Gemma,I think they smell awful--very synthetic and they are all over the place in the shops near me.Debenhams,Clinton cards,there is even a yankee candle shop which has a sickly smell as you walk past as they always have the door open.

not just you Gemma,I think they smell awful--very synthetic and they are all over the place in the shops near me.Debenhams,Clinton cards,there is even a yankee candle shop which has a sickly smell as you walk past as they always have the door open.

I don't know how the salespeople work in such stores.I can't go into the Lush shops because I start to cough as soon as I set foot inside the door. I suppose they must get used to it after a while.

I don't know how the salespeople work in such stores.I can't go into the Lush shops because I start to cough as soon as I set foot inside the door. I suppose they must get used to it after a while.

Yep, they really do. DD had a summer job in Lush. Moaned the first few days, but then go used to it, apart from me who send her for a sower as soon as she got in :blush:

Latest posts

Back