Another Yankee TSV Coming!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Yes, I've just spotted that there's another Yankee TSV on Monday, the 23rd November. How many more candles does a house need for goodness sake, especially when they go on and on about the hours of burning time?! :23:

Almost as regular as NN now.................:54:

I'm not complaining I want and need candles in Christmas smells please...just incase Michaela is reading!!

...and followed by another Honora, no doubt.

Yes and then another Digital Camera.......Camcorder......Photo Printer......Archos gadget.......latest laptop.......hair removal kit, etc. The TSV's are becoming so predictable now aren't they?

I daren't even look. Have put my order in with Yankeedoodle. Got myself 6 new Festive tarts, 6 new Festive Votives, 2 x extra tarts, 3 x extra votives and 2 sets of scented tealights (the last two items taking advantage of the Fragrance of the Month for both Oct and Nov) for just under £30.00 including p&p. I don't feel that QVC will beat this and I've come home today to a card from Royal Mail saying they have arrived (and I didn't take advantage of the postage upgrade). Considering a few people are complaining about the delivery times taken by QVC I think this is pretty good going and with a strike on as well.

Yes and then another Digital Camera.......Camcorder......Photo Printer......Archos gadget.......latest laptop.......hair removal kit, etc. The TSV's are becoming so predictable now aren't they?

Yes, they are and I am concerned that Honora may turn into a California Style range (nothing wrong with CS, but...).

anather poor tsv the postage cost was so high it undid any real savings.
in fact the whole price point was wrong.

Latest posts

Back