another switch off.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In a gardeing show you either want a presenter who knows about plants and can comment sensibly or a presenter who knows nothing but wants to know and can ask the sort of questions a novice would do.

What you don’t want is someone who has never seen a blade of grass in her life and has absolutely no interest in knowing anything even remotely connected to a garden as it can’t be done in an idiotic outfit either in a club or on a beach
But pretends she loves everything and is going to get most things for her balcony.

Now if I met Annaliese in a bar on a Friday night after a couple of wines I may find her highly entertaining, good fun and want to meet up with her again. However, she is most definitely NOT the person to sell me a bag of compost, a diamond ring or a handbag while dancing around, using silly voices and doing lots of hand waving. Sorry A but you are just not suited to sales and definitely not a shopping channel. Your talents lie elsewhere.

CC

Annalaise and Ophelia are going on Holiday together to Ghana so we won't see them on our screens for awhile!

Did they know each other pre Q as that seems a big commitment with someone you have been working with for a short time and as the presenters often say they never see each other because their shifts don’t coincide.

Hmmmmm, a bit sus if you ask me. Or perhaps they've known each other for much longer, have the same Agent so were put forward to QVC as a 'pair' !!!! Ghana ? they must have family there, not many I know go there for hols.

Latest posts

Back